Formula 1 Wags #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YES!!! And Robert is a cutie he seems like-he’d be nice and russians seem like they’re good in bed
Ahahahahahaha he's 22. I'll take that. He actually has a really funny personality too. Also, I like him a lot more since I read that he was almost a done thing with Haas before Maz got in.

Edit: aren't we supposed to create a new thread after a 1000 posts?

Reactions: 2
Omg guys pls can we not go down the DR route AGAIN. Nothing new has come out and it’s getting boring debating the same stuff 😭 i hate to be a karen but I’m begging here
Haha love that "I hate to ge a Karen" 😆
Have to say I cba to read it but yeah leave them/him be.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha love that "I hate to ge a Karen" 😆
Have to say I cba to read it but yeah leave them/him be.
it’s hard to even skip it because I don’t want to miss the gossip. So let’s follow different avenues ladies!!

Anyone cry themselves to sleep over finding out Egg is a taken man?😢😔😕😤 NOT ME!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have to add juri vips and liam Lawson to the list. At the risk of really splitting opinion Dan ticktum as well lately
Dan Ticktum.... controversial...he is hilarious though. On the odd occasion listening to him and Max F tear each other to shreds on Twitch is so funny!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.