Formula 1 Wags #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what can we do she loves holding the string...
Why do I feel they are togtr since before his Monza win and he went and visited her in America after his win (rmbr the mclaren car with the nvr left plate) and they rekindled it then. I dont think the girl is this dumb to just hang on if he wasnt leading her on.

View attachment 814459
Pierre has also reposted Kat’s story I know the last story he posted with her she wasn’t tagged
I think they are the cutest couple imo

Reactions: 1
Why do I feel they are togtr since before his Monza win and he went and visited her in America after his win (rmbr the mclaren car with the nvr left plate) and they rekindled it then. I dont think the girl is this dumb to just hang on if he wasnt leading her on.
He was in London after his win, I think GoPro photoshopped that license plate

Reactions: 3
Daniel is with Blake in New York for work.
H lives in New York.
1 breakfast, 1 bike ride and photo is again enough evidence.
Maybe he had some free time.
We don’t nothing about this “relationship “.
They know each other from Red Bull.

He didn’t go the US after Monza. It’s brutal after a triple header. I actually think they may have had that whole “I never left” ready for when his results started showing up. This is the first time he’s been there since the summer.

Whatever he is telling her is working!

He didn’t go the US after Monza. It’s brutal after a triple header. I actually think they may have had that whole “I never left” ready for when his results started showing up. This is the first time he’s been there since the summer.

Whatever he is telling her is working!
He was in Italy right after Monza at his go kart place, the number plate was weird but the timings crossed so must of been in Italy

edit: me realising italy is Monza but you know what I mean

Coz I rmbr he said going on a ride at the canyons. Omg yeah he was in america. London doesn't have those mountains
The timeline really doesn’t work. It’s really unlikely he flew back and forth since LA. There’s no time really.

yes he's partly responsible no one is denying that... what we are saying is she can't see the red flags or refuses to see it

but that is really so desperate and hopeless romantic of her

yes he's partly responsible no one is denying that... what we are saying is she can't see the red flags or refuses to see it

but that is really so desperate and hopeless romantic of her
When a girls got daddy issues she'll cling onto watever makes her feel 'closest' to home and our toxic man here has clearly done that. He even said in an interview I watched the schumacher movie with a close friend after dinner coz we planned to watch it t9gtr bfr the Russian gp.
Ugh. God knows. Waever 😏

When a girls got daddy issues she'll cling onto watever makes her feel 'closest' to home and our toxic man here has clearly done that. He even said in an interview I watched the schumacher movie with a close friend after dinner coz we planned to watch it t9gtr bfr the Russian gp.
Ugh. God knows. Waever 😏
He was in London for a lot of commitments: McLaren, sponsors, NP’s birthday. I think he meant Scotty James as the close friend he saw the documentary with.

He was in Italy right after Monza at his go kart place, the number plate was weird but the timings crossed so must of been in Italy

edit: me realising italy is Monza but you know what I mean
We need to form our very own CIA clan from different parts of the world. We could literally trace the devil out of its den 😆😎

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg guys pls can we not go down the DR route AGAIN. Nothing new has come out and it’s getting boring debating the same stuff 😭 i hate to be a karen but I’m begging here

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah it's super smart on his part but I can't believe a girl would be so naive to just accept this. Especially when he does have time off, he decides to spend that time with friends and not with her. Like, that's going against his own logic of having no time for a relationship.
A relationship with his friends and Blake.

He was in London for a lot of commitments: McLaren, sponsors, NP’s birthday. I think he meant Scotty James as the close friend he saw the documentary with.
Scotty games has moved to monaco, no?
Have you girls checked out DRs real hot friend btw. Marcus stoinis. He's just the most good looking and hilarious Australian ever. After chris Hemsworth ofcourse. 👀👅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.