Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
After today storm, I kinda respect the way Max was all over Kelly's insta before they went official. He has balls. All these hints/hiding are lame from the Pierre/Lando/Dan trio.

Reactions: 28

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
And this is the reason why Seb is my favorite racer. A good man, loyal to Hanna and has a funny bone.

I think we should find our own Sebs, ladies and gents. Ditch the Daniels and look for Sebs. I think there are many guys out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
5qmnl0.jpg

Had to be done.

I enjoy and welcome all of your DR theories. But I am seeing red flags left right and centre atm my g's.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

potatowaffles

Also love how the last thread descended into absolute chaos while the poll at the top had Danny winning by a country mile.

Oh Danny Danny Danny.

What a sad little life Danny, you’ve ruined my night completely, so you could get a shag. I hope you spend it on getting some lessons on not being a fuck boy, becuase you have as much fuck boy as a lads all expenses paid trip to magaluf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Wightgirl

VIP Member
I went to bed during thread 13 when DR was everyone’s fave (not mine I must admit) and woke up to 19 pages of new thread (!!!!) and a parallel universe where DR is no longer king 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

welshgirl123

VIP Member
I think we might need a general recap after the madness of this thread. There was a lot to catch up on while I was asleep. Maybe we should have it at the start for the newbies! Anyone feel free to correct me on the below.

Lewis = single but may like threesomes. The more feet the better. Also ❤ Roscoe

Valterri ❤ Tiffany

Max ❤ Kelly (ex & baby daddy is Daniil Kyvat)

Checo ❤ Carola

Charles ❤ Charlotte (his ex girlfriends ex friend)

Carlos ❤ Isa

Daniel = single but 👀 Heidi

Lando = single but 👀 Lui

Pierre ❤ Kat (not to be confused with his ex Cate)

Yuki = single?

George ❤ Carmen

Nicholas/Nicky ❤ Sandra/Sandy

Seb ❤ Hanna

Lance ❤ Sara

Esteban ❤ Elena

Fernando ❤ Linda

Kimi ❤ Minttu

Antonio/Italian Jesus = single

Mick ❤ Justine

That’s everyone we need to know about. As you were!
italian Jesus has a girlfriend, they’re super private though

Reactions: 16