Formula 1 Wags #139 Gunther has fok smashed the Internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know I love Disney and villain’s and now Hornbag can be my Disney villain 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
🍆Girls and Stephen🍆

🍆Please do yourself a favour and go watch water polo live🍆

🍆It's literally a horny jail🍆

🍆We even got that bonk bat thingy things "for cheering"🍆

🍆Holy moly🍆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
🍆Girls and Stephen🍆

🍆Please do yourself a favour and go watch water polo live🍆

🍆It's literally a horny jail🍆

🍆We even got that bonk bat thingy things "for cheering"🍆

🍆Holy moly🍆
this reminded me, when I was 14 i once found myself in a hotel elevator with the Italian water polo team..what dreams are made of

Edit: nothing weird, just a normal elevator ride :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
this reminded me, when I was 14 i once found myself in a hotel elevator with the Italian water polo team..what dreams are made of

I can't
I'm shocked
S h o c k e d
This should be 18+
I mean, those panties are loooooow
Back musles are... active
Arms are... Strong

Literal horny jail

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Lewis impact for his crash with fernando was 45 vertical G ?!?! Oh my god that's insane 😱 And then he didn't want to go to the médical center. Bloody stupid you Sir!
And why the médical car wasn't deployed to go get him instead of letting him walk around the track ?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

I've seen 50 shades AND Grey's anatomy, I know what happens in elevators🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I once shared a flight with the Canadian men's speed skating team and I was in heaven. The asses and thighs on those men are insane

Reactions: 6
Lewis impact for his crash with fernando was 45 vertical G ?!?! Oh my god that's insane 😱 And then he didn't want to go to the médical center. Bloody stupid you Sir!
And why the médical car wasn't deployed to go get him instead of letting him walk around the track ?
Why would you go to the medical centre when they don’t even bother to send a medical car to check if you’re okay in the first place though? If I were in his shoes I wouldn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
God I hope we get some silly season drama tomorrow....it's been a whole week since the DR announcement and I'm bored already. The GP was a snoozer after the first few laps and there's zero surprise on who's winning the championship so I need next season to be giddy about.
Beginning to doubt Pierre to Alpine now mainly because I have read a million and one conspiracy theories in the last few days so could really do with it all being settled 🤣

Reactions: 14
Why would you go to the medical centre when they don’t even bother to send a medical car to check if you’re okay in the first place though? If I were in his shoes I wouldn’t.
I agree with you the biggest problem here is that the medical car wasn't send to check on him. But i think it is stupid to not go to the médical center after but hey this is his own health he can do what he wants with it. The thing i don't really understand is why Lewis received a warning for not going there when, apparently, other drivers had done the same before and no one said anything to them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I know he looks goofy with that helmet but something about men doing the reversing with their hand on the back of the seat move is just sooooooo appealing probably because I can't drive.
View attachment 1543526
Okay Yuki might have just momentarily bounced from cute to hot in my attractive man scale for like 2 seconds 👀 those arm veins! Also, can second the opinion of finding the "looking back while reversing + arm on seat" hot. For some reason, when guys do this/drive with just an open palm on the steering wheel, it adds extra spice.

Maybe its the slight air of added ✨risk✨

Reactions: 9
God I hope we get some silly season drama tomorrow....it's been a whole week since the DR announcement and I'm bored already. The GP was a snoozer after the first few laps and there's zero surprise on who's winning the championship so I need next season to be giddy about.
Beginning to doubt Pierre to Alpine now mainly because I have read a million and one conspiracy theories in the last few days so could really do with it all being settled 🤣
Me too. I feel like it's going to drag on though.

Pierre to Alpine went from zero to 100 really fast. I was a passenger on an 8 hour drive on Saturday & didn't check my phone during it as I didn't want to get sucked in to qualifying etc. When I went to check the results, Pierre was suddenly definitely going to Alpine when the last I'd heard of it, it seemed like Mick was getting it. 🤣 Haven't read any of the conspiracy theories, but would like some news either way soon..

Also, I follow the guy who is the social media admin for Alpha Tauri. For some reason, every time he posts a story, I think his thumbnail is Oscar Piastri and get excited for some news. I don't even follow Oscar. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.