Formula 1 Wags #139 Gunther has fok smashed the Internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apperently Daniel went after Spa to Amsterdam to play tourist, eat stroopwafels , and to clear his mind.
Screenshot_20220831-201428_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy new thread, love the tittle 😂
Haas will drive with a ziggo sport logo on the car this weekend (if my translator works correctly😅). I am surprised they didn't do something with Max

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Haas will drive with a ziggo sport logo on the car this weekend (if my translator works correctly😅). I am surprised they didn't do something with Max

They don't pay enough for having their logo on Max' car 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd believe it tbh, the ATO3 is being held together by hopes, dreams and the chewed remains of Yuki's croissants at this point. He actually confirmed to Japanese media that he had a broken floor in Spa last week which is why his Quali issues happened and the amount of mechanical problems both he and Pierre have had this year is ridiculous. Yuki seems to be playing nice because of the contract uncertainty but his Japanese interviews show a lot of his frustration
I was reading about this. So frustrating. And that video of his two pitstops that was 25 seconds long! Even for Pierre, he has to lobby his engineer to pit to get the undercut & avoid the DRS train that Yuki ended up in.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Are you kidding me?! He’s such a twit. Just tell everyone where to stalk the drivers!

1661971717703.jpeg

I was reading about this. So frustrating. And that video of his two pitstops that was 25 seconds long! Even for Pierre, he has to lobby his engineer to pit to get the undercut & avoid the DRS train that Yuki ended up in.
I love his arguments with Anxious Engineer Pierre 😂

1661971777865.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd believe it tbh, the ATO3 is being held together by hopes, dreams and the chewed remains of Yuki's croissants at this point. He actually confirmed to Japanese media that he had a broken floor in Spa last week which is why his Quali issues happened and the amount of mechanical problems both he and Pierre have had this year is ridiculous. Yuki seems to be playing nice because of the contract uncertainty but his Japanese interviews show a lot of his frustration
Oh I 100% believe it too. And if it turns out to be true Red Bull can kiss their championships goodbye. I’d say they can kiss their integrity goodbye but they’ve done that ages ago haven’t they 🥴

However AT lost performance because this is the first year they’re not using RB parts but the ones they manufactured themselves. Still, like you said, driving with damaged parts every other weekend is ridiculous. Definitely some truth to the theory of RB using AT money.

Reactions: 8
Twins take a notes . work smart, not in creepy way. from making tiktoks to working with f1 teams 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 17

YESSS Was hoping they would make an appearance this race... this thread was manifesting something with Guenther, so now we will have CHAosAS....

The hotel is located almost next to the track. So not difficult to find.
View attachment 1543684
1. Is hotel
2. Is entrance to the track (the arrow is a bit to far to the right , it's really close to the hotel)
But we all know McLaren isn't there!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why does it always make me laugh how Pierre has his Monza trophy next to the TV? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.