Formula 1 Wags #139 Gunther has fok smashed the Internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too. I feel like it's going to drag on though.

Pierre to Alpine went from zero to 100 really fast. I was a passenger on an 8 hour drive on Saturday & didn't check my phone during it as I didn't want to get sucked in to qualifying etc. When I went to check the results, Pierre was suddenly definitely going to Alpine when the last I'd heard of it, it seemed like Mick was getting it. 🤣 Haven't read any of the conspiracy theories, but would like some news either way soon..

Also, I follow the guy who is the social media admin for Alpha Tauri. For some reason, every time he posts a story, I think his thumbnail is Oscar Piastri and get excited for some news. I don't even follow Oscar. 😆
According to the theories I have seen Mick is going to Alpine, AT AND Williams. Busy boy that Schumacher. Give us a hint @90sgirl , I think it's you with the info, we know you know 🤣. Just a HINT if you will. You know we'll work it out....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Twins take a notes . work smart, not in creepy way. from making tiktoks to working with f1 teams 👏🏻
Why do teams always choose this girl who has so little following and views on tiktok? I can’t understand it. She’s pretty though.
I also feel like the majority of people on tiktok does cheap information about f1 but I won’t say anything more

Reactions: 9
Okay Yuki might have just momentarily bounced from cute to hot in my attractive man scale for like 2 seconds 👀 those arm veins! Also, can second the opinion of finding the "looking back while reversing + arm on seat" hot. For some reason, when guys do this/drive with just an open palm on the steering wheel, it adds extra spice.

Maybe its the slight air of added ✨risk✨
All of you would be hot for me if I was a guy, just saying 😏😂 I always parked like that with my old car 😂 With the big ass tractor I'm driving now, I prefer to use the mirrors and the camera, still have the open palm, tho.😏 I'm also really good with having just the palm of my hand while driving under icy conditions 😂 (Still remember my driving teacher just laughing at me and saying I shouldn't do it when we went to the icy track to test out how it is to drive under those kind of conditions 😂 but at least he said i did good🤷‍♀️)

My question now is: should I switch out PapaPerez with this pic of PapaSainz? 😂
not going to happen, I have way to many papaPerez pics to choose from, and I'll keep going for a long time 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do teams always choose this girl who has so little following and views on tiktok? I can’t understand it. She’s pretty though.
I also feel like the majority of people on tiktok does cheap information about f1 but I won’t say anything more
She is pretty but the outfit in the 5th pic looks very uncomfortable 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How does Yukis and Carlos' hair not have their own instagram yet? Not that I've checked😂😂

I will also inform you all that I have finished painting one wall of my room, and now I'm discussing with my self if I want to go for a darker color on the other three😂
I also used 40 minutes to hang up the light above my side of the bed, and it should have taken 10 minutes. Let's just say that I'm not as straight as I think I am😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So Serena Williams just beat the number 2 seat and is advancing
So hoping lewis gets a chance to see her again....
Also thank you Alonso ans Serena making us old folks somewhat relevant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.