Formula 1 Wags #139 Gunther has fok smashed the Internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd believe it tbh, the ATO3 is being held together by hopes, dreams and the chewed remains of Yuki's croissants at this point. He actually confirmed to Japanese media that he had a broken floor in Spa last week which is why his Quali issues happened and the amount of mechanical problems both he and Pierre have had this year is ridiculous. Yuki seems to be playing nice because of the contract uncertainty but his Japanese interviews show a lot of his frustration

• Wow
Reactions: 16
:eek::eek::eek::eek:
i think this is the happiest i've ever seen carlos look in a fan photo

the hug omg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Happy new thread everyone! I have a lot of catching up to do but had to stop by for the amazing title 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'd believe it tbh, the ATO3 is being held together by hopes, dreams and the chewed remains of Yuki's croissants at this point. He actually confirmed to Japanese media that he had a broken floor in Spa last week which is why his Quali issues happened and the amount of mechanical problems both he and Pierre have had this year is ridiculous. Yuki seems to be playing nice because of the contract uncertainty but his Japanese interviews show a lot of his frustration
thanks
. I'm going to watch some of the Japanese interviews. both he and gasly are much better than the shitbox they have. that shitbox also hasn't improved but only gotten worse. At this point they should help AT out a little you'd think now that there isn't much of a competition

Interesting idea

I dont see this working, but I'm all for it

Reactions: 2
I know he looks goofy with that helmet but something about men doing the reversing with their hand on the back of the seat move is just sooooooo appealing probably because I can't drive.
tumblr_8dc3b58a43bfddec846db8b53f0ea8bf_493fa552_640.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.