Formula 1 Wags #139 Gunther has fok smashed the Internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220901-070228_Facebook.jpg

Title article: Angry Formula 1 fans start petition to ban Helmut Marko from paddock

Helmut is an arshole

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not the Dutch “juice channels” saying Lando is looking for some fun in Zandvoort.

this might aswell be fake, since those channels are not the most reliable source. But you never know.
Don’t kill me but this doesn’t look as fake as if should and Luisa posting a ‘deep quote’ in her stories yesterday doesn’t bode well with this either

I don’t think they broke up or anything because I’d be very sad and nah they don’t break up but I’m saying this chat doesn’t really look all that fake

If it’s real big L Lando but its like just bullshit

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Not the Dutch “juice channels” saying Lando is looking for some fun in Zandvoort.

this might aswell be fake, since those channels are not the most reliable source. But you never know.
One more point for open relationships
And in Miami wasn't any different
Also this is why he always accidentaly posts hotel

I was just thinking how careful be became, he didn't follow any model on tiktok last few weeks even though they are separated. And now this
Eeehhhhh

Reactions: 7

ohh lando.

hopefully fake like most of them are. but if not 😬

this is why i’d never want to be famous though. you’re either being exposed or having people fake stuff about you. no thanksss

Reactions: 11

I will only believe this if it is confirmed by someone like Life of Yvonne. This conversation could be from a while ago....

However, I do have more sad news regarding the Dutch GP. As most people will probably know, we Dutchies are known for our somewhat loose morals regarding sex, drugs and alcohol (take Amsterdam for example). Since last year a big sex toy company has created wonderful and funny ads for their sex toys, including one for Zandvoort. The link below shows the ad. It's a dildo (aptly named Tarzan) with the text "The Tarzan corner (famous corner on the track) the only corner you really need to take well". The ad was specially designed for Zandvoort last year and the manufacturer tried to bring it back this year, in both Shell service stations across the nation and at Zandvoort itself (right opposite Ferrari, so they'd be looking at the ad all week on the track 🤣 ).

https://www.linda.nl/nieuws/binnenland/shell-verwijdert-reclame-easy-toys-uit-tankstations/

However, Shell decided to be a true boomer and has removed the advertisements everywhere. Unfortunately for Sharl and Carlos their views will be dildo free this week..... (Unless @StephenTJackson gets his way perhaps?! :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why are there always fake chats only with Lando?
Where is Pierre, Lewis, Daniel? George, Alex, Bestie? 😅

Hey @Futtrit, whose game is stronger? Port Cop or McDonalds Lando?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His chat is absolutely shite if it is real 😂😂
Tbh that’s the most believable part of it 😂

I will only believe this if it is confirmed by someone like Life of Yvonne. This conversation could be from a while ago....

However, I do have more sad news regarding the Dutch GP. As most people will probably know, we Dutchies are known for our somewhat loose morals regarding sex, drugs and alcohol (take Amsterdam for example). Since last year a big sex toy company has created wonderful and funny ads for their sex toys, including one for Zandvoort. The link below shows the ad. It's a dildo (aptly named Tarzan) with the text "The Tarzan corner (famous corner on the track) the only corner you really need to take well". The ad was specially designed for Zandvoort last year and the manufacturer tried to bring it back this year, in both Shell service stations across the nation and at Zandvoort itself (right opposite Ferrari, so they'd be looking at the ad all week on the track 🤣 ).

https://www.linda.nl/nieuws/binnenland/shell-verwijdert-reclame-easy-toys-uit-tankstations/

However, Shell decided to be a true boomer and has removed the advertisements everywhere. Unfortunately for Sharl and Carlos their views will be dildo free this week..... (Unless @StephenTJackson gets his way perhaps?! :ROFLMAO:)
Oh how I love you Dutchies ❤ the contrast between Germany and the Netherlands despite the proximity will never not make me laugh - you guys are much cooler

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why are there always fake chats only with Lando?
Where is Pierre, Lewis, Daniel? George, Alex, Bestie? 😅

Hey @Futtrit, whose game is stronger? Port Cop or McDonalds Lando?

bar charles, the other young drivers’ love lives are not relevant enough to create fake chats ngl. and i guess it’s not believable that daniel and lewis would be doing this over insta🤣🤣

orrr it’s because they’re all real and it’s always been lando 💀

also:
D74922EF-F0A8-401F-9ADC-D8B0E66EEBEF.jpeg

idk if she’s just saying it as an expression but maybe luisa will make an appearance 👀

Reactions: 8
Never seen this picture before...but hello Mick
View attachment 1544662

Just saying... which would you rather have as an AT model... this.... or herta?

bar charles, the other young drivers’ love lives are not relevant enough to create fake chats ngl. and i guess it’s not believable that daniel and lewis would be doing this over insta🤣🤣

orrr it’s because they’re all real and it’s always been lando 💀

also:
View attachment 1544704
idk if she’s just saying it as an expression but maybe luisa will make an appearance 👀
Yeah she's up to something this past week.... way too few photos of cookie and sunsets for her to just be hanging out. If she shows up with Max I will not be surprised

Reactions: 7
Yeah she's up to something this past week.... way too few photos of cookie and sunsets for her to just be hanging out. If she shows up with Max I will not be surprised
and the whole quadrant crew’s going, who she seemed to have fun with last time. i would muchhh rather go to monza than zandvoort tho lol

Reactions: 8
Off topic but the Leo piss taking over his breaking up with yet another girlfriend who reached the old, old age of 25 is keeping me entertained this week

Screenshot_20220901_071943.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.