Formula 1 Wags #139 Gunther has fok smashed the Internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think if DR doesn’t get a seat for 24, he’ll just kinda drop off the face of the earth?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
F1 accounts posting fake driver announcements should be banned from social media

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I mean at least he learned you have to go to self service for copies....
because just like copygate, you never know where F1 fans live

but seriously at the end of however this works out. if i get to see pierre drive outside RB influence I will be happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I definitely didn't have Pierre at a Fulham game on my bingo card, they've only just been promoted again. Maybe he was in the fancy bit of London for something else and it was just the nearest game to get to before he has to head to Zandvoort.

I have spent an hour trying to work on a presentation for a work exam and my assigned topic to talk about for 20 mins is "Managing a difficult situation at work" which is frankly hilarious cos healthcare is just one neverending string of difficult situations 🙃 I wonder if George has any PowerPoint tips I can steal?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I definitely didn't have Pierre at a Fulham game on my bingo card, they've only just been promoted again. Maybe he was in the fancy bit of London for something else and it was just the nearest game to get to before he has to head to Zandvoort.
Fulham v Brighton is not where I expected a F1 driver to show up and I don't follow football, even though I feel like I do due to my husband. 😆 Just based on his story, the atmosphere seemed really good at the match though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.