Formula 1 Wags #133 Summertime sadness and NDAs - Not Delivering Any Slagginess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo is a year old tomorrow, we have hope for that to still be posted 🤣
Right so know how every now and then we get random hats on our Tattle profile pics for things? Well for the anniversary of the hands-on-ass picture can we all change our profile pictures to that? Just for the shits and giggles?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m actually so offended insta has taken away the ability to see when people you follow have liked things, let me stalk in peace please 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right so know how every now and then we get random hats on our Tattle profile pics for things? Well for the anniversary of the hands-on-ass picture can we all change our profile pictures to that? Just for the shits and giggles?
Yeeeeeeees 😂😂😂 upload it please 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m actually so offended insta has taken away the ability to see when people you follow have liked things, let me stalk in peace please 😅

i cannot express how angry it’s making me 😒😒

the fact that it’s normal for friends but hidden for celebs 😫 i know my friends like each other’s posts, i wanna see which celebs are hiding in the likes smh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone post it please ❤

Reactions: 4
If someone can post it here I’m game 😂

Reactions: 6
@monza chose the wrong night to go to a birthday party 😂
My sister sends me everything
If you are talking about squids - I (my friend, I mean his mother lol 2something years ago) choose the absolutely right one 😅

Squids are always active when I'm away, remember winter wonderland 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t Katerina snuck in to this RB/AT trip in Austria last year?

Couldn’t help but to notice that apparently Pierre was MIA when Yuki jumped into the lake with Max laughing his ass off 😆

“I had better things to do” DAMN RIGHT PIERREEEE

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m speechless. This is giving Harry styles and Kendall Jenner yacht pics level of both hotness and cuteness. (Thank god it’s not giving HS and Olivia Wilde yacht pics, sorry not sorry)
AND THE 2021 PIC? adorable, I’m speechless once again

Sorry, I don't remember which one of you posted the Pato article earlier but look at what luke Smith says about it. Seems like some people are trying to stir even more tit....

Reactions: 8
My sister sends me everything
If you are talking about squids - I (my friend, I mean his mother lol 2something years ago) choose the absolutely right one 😅

Squids are always active when I'm away, remember winter wonderland 😆
Oh the madness that night was 😂

• Haha
i cannot express how angry it’s making me 😒😒

the fact that it’s normal for friends but hidden for celebs 😫 i know my friends like each other’s posts, i wanna see which celebs are hiding in the likes smh
I think I saw somewhere that it was like if a photo gets over 10k likes or a certain number, they no longer show who’s liked it 😭

very early I could see Isa had liked Lu’s post and then it was hidden once the likes shot up

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.