Formula 1 Wags #132 Of High Seas and Silly Season Anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wonder did the Ferrari PR people know the direction of the article
Usually they dont..don't... unless it's some ad. An actual journalist wouldn't reveal that and would only call to fact checkm. I would assume this one was reading the room earlier in the season.

Reactions: 6
Look at this from GQ. Is this journo a F1 fan or just reading the situation?
I just read this article and I have mixed feelings about it, it's more heavy than light, I don't know how to describe it, maybe it's also because of the pictures. I only really like two:Sharl's I posted earlier and this one of Carlos. The rest I feel like they did not feel comfortable taking, but it's maybe just me

Reactions: 6
the direction of the article is odd. it also reads like a fanfic, as most of their articles do. i find it cringy and hard to get through ngl

tell me that’s not a fanfic

Reactions: 18
I’m not a big fan of the photos either. There’s a few that’s ok. Funny how Charles posted his on Instagram and Carlos didn’t.

Reactions: 8
So journalist is freelance and definitely more a non fiction writer. Hes British, Interesting GQ chose him but not complaining

Reactions: 4
GQ is kinda like the male version of Cosmopolitan to me. Nothing beyond surface stuff and written to appeal to a wide audience. If that makes sense?

Reactions: 10
I will hand it to Carlos. Those are some beautiful eyes
https://giphy.com/t22XfyAwh0Qla

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.