Formula 1 Wags #132 Of High Seas and Silly Season Anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is great for suggestions. I've been watching Love and Anarchy on Netflix because someone suggested it here. So good.
That was my suggestion! 😎 I love that series!
And I've gotten some good tips myself, might actually binge some more below deck this weekend πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Screaming

I love this guy even though he worked for shhhhhh red bull πŸ’€

MATTY YOU SHOULD BE HONOURED

• Haha
Reactions: 22
hmmmm very hard to tell who’s who πŸ™ƒ

🀣🀣
Daniel is the cuter one of course πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

*but he is a loser, he should donate 3 year worth salary to McLaren and just leave, he broke Clive's heart and destroyed Renault, Lando beat him in every single way etc etc*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone remembers that time someone here asked how we can support Daniel after threesome rumours? How can we? Even proud er and louder if you're asking me
Wait, someone on HERE got prudish about a threesome πŸ™„ That's the Tumblr fantasy come true I live for. Guessing they swiftly left after Pierre was organising orgies post Monaco 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wait, someone on HERE got prudish about a threesome πŸ™„ That's the Tumblr fantasy come true I live for. Guessing they swiftly left after Pierre was organising orgies post Monaco 🀣

Whaaaaat I don't know what you talking about jellybeans, Pierre is with Kika πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
been there, done thatπŸ˜‚ longest shift in my life, πŸ˜‚ i left the club at 4am had a shift at Lidl at 5 am πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‘ you got this 🫢🏻
That must have been your longest shift ever πŸ˜…
I left the pub at 3 once, got to the afterparty, sat there for about 4 hours before going to bed with the host of the afterparty. Got two hours of sleep after us hooking up.
Woke up, no power on the phone, stole a can of coke from the host, snuck out and walk arround my town still drunk, freshly fucked and got home to shower, change my clothes and put on my make up to go to work. Lucky for me it was only a five hour shift, but inwas so exhausted, my colleague told me he could cover for me if the boss came arround, and say that I was vacuuming inside the main house or dusting or something. I still regret not doing that, but I stuck it out and went to a concert straight from work πŸ˜‚
I miss those kind of weekends, sometimes πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That must have been your longest shift ever πŸ˜…
I left the pub at 3 once, got to the afterparty, sat there for about 4 hours before going to bed with the host of the afterparty. Got two hours of sleep after us hooking up.
Woke up, no power on the phone, stole a can of coke from the host, snuck out and walk arround my town still drunk, freshly fucked and got home to shower, change my clothes and put on my make up to go to work. Lucky for me it was only a five hour shift, but inwas so exhausted, my colleague told me he could cover for me if the boss came arround, and say that I was vacuuming inside the main house or dusting or something. I still regret not doing that, but I stuck it out and went to a concert straight from work πŸ˜‚
I miss those kind of weekends, sometimes πŸ˜‚
Yes πŸ˜‚ and i was cashier at time so i couldnt hide πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ when i was at manager position i could just hide in the office πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I have feeling that if you go sleep just for 1 or 2 it is worst πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes πŸ˜‚ and i was cashier at time so i couldnt hide πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ when i was at manager position i could just hide in the office πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I have feeling that if you go sleep just for 1 or 2 it is worst πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I was lucky enough that my coworker covered up for me, and I could lay down behind the counter and die a little between customers πŸ˜‚

and now I was just told by my boss that I can take an early weekend if I feel like it. I'm done with work in just an hourπŸ’ƒ I love my jobπŸ₯°

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What a piece of tit. People who fake terminal illnesses for attention/benefit deserve the worst. He took advantage of so many people's goodwill and likely some teams will think twice about doing something nice like this for actual ill/terminal fans
People do some odd stuff. We had a situation like this at my work where it was discovered that someone who had been talking to the press about having an illness nd needing a treatment to save their life (I think we only provided some quotes about the treatment for the articles) but it turned out they were not ill at all and had even duped their IRL partner. My team smelled a rat when they were talking about stuff and getting some pretty important facts wrong about the treatment and yeah, we were right. I think in that case it was about attention...if I remember rightly they wanted their partner to stop working abroad or something and it just escalated.

• Wow
Things I wouldn't do for Daniel Ricciardo
- shag Otmar
- fake my death

Wouldn't mind to sign some sneaky NDA from time to time tho 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
in a perfect world we’d get max x lando x martin behind the booth

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.