Formula 1 Wags #131 The Squids Bachelorette yatch: new year, new girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daniel needs to find his own Gene Haas and start his own team

I’m talking about his new one with Williams
*ticks off my bingo card* that people angry faced me over when I joked about it

Reactions: 7
Daniel needs to find his own Gene Haas and start his own team

*ticks off my bingo card* that people angry faced me over when I joked about it
Was I the one who left an angry face? Probably

Reactions: 7
Is Carmen’s brother on this trip? Ever since I read that rumour… I can’t get it out of my head
Yeah he sleeps in George’s bed with him. Plot twist carmen is his beard. Can actually believe this

Reactions: 12
They always talked about a American driver in the car.
I don’t understand it anymore.

Reactions: 2
This Daniel news was just so badly timed for me today with the headlines about further raises to energy bills

My anger is not with Daniel at all (looking at you government) but this does make me feel horrendous

I will try to not go off on one
ssaaaammeee! i can’t wait to exist purely by candlelight and the glow of tattle from october onwards because i can’t afford to use electricity 🥲

Reactions: 15
ssaaaammeee! i can’t wait to exist purely by candlelight and the glow of tattle from october onwards because i can’t afford to use electricity 🥲
I will have to send my tattle messages via carrier pigeon

Reactions: 8
I will have to send my tattle messages via carrier pigeon
same we can share the same pigeon and split the cost!

though that pigeon will be seriously weighed down by my essays about sharl.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.