Formula 1 Wags #131 The Squids Bachelorette yatch: new year, new girls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My moneys on Lundgaard today!! It's crashville after all, everything can happen 🤷‍♀️
Just as I posted this one. Johnson was out 😅
Basically indy is chaos with more chill 'stewards' and less wound up drivers. So it gets crazy... in the hard to predict kind of way... which makes it scrappy and hard to look away from. The course was hilarious to me.
Seeing cars speed down the stretch of roads i used regularly, past besties house, my parents first apartment, and my school was crazy. I don't understand the course but it's better than the ring
I'm here for the chaos and love it 😂 Still remember all the flags last year in Nashville😅 And a real track is so much better than an oval 😅

I don’t fully understand what is happening in Indy yet but I love how the overtakes happen more frequently then in F1
They reel you in with the overtakes, and keep you with the chaos 😂

Grosjean BDE
How do you feel now? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
dj and producer! ngl i can't name any of his songs off the top of my head but they're the type where you recognize them once you hear them 😂 radio stuff
This one is my fave but really because Salena, nyc references from that time, and the way it's mixed... forgetting someone a d that experience.

Anyway.... let kygo on the boat
I find it very telling lando chose max to go backstage while lu seemed real happy dancing with the ladies.
Lando refuses to be outdone by Max and Kelly with Martin
Also yes song is about Justin Bieber.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Just as I posted this one. Johnson was out 😅

I'm here for the chaos and love it 😂 Still remember all the flags last year in Nashville😅 And a real track is so much better than an oval 😅

They reel you in with the overtakes, and keep you with the chaos 😂
I was lucky enough to see Indy years ago at Laguna seca. My Uncle and family live in California in Sonoma wine valleys. My uncle took me down. It was a 3/4 hour drive. We sat just down from the corkscrew. I’d been to the British GP the year before and couldn’t believe how you can go and walk right up beside the cars at Indy. Maybe not like that now. I’d love f1 to go to Laguna. I’d be there!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t fully understand what is happening in Indy yet but I love how the overtakes happen more frequently then in F1
And they are way scarier on the oval. Indy oval has had some insane deadly accidents... thankfully like f1 has gotten a lot safer. Still ovals terrify me

Grosjean waiting to fight Newgarden LMAO
Grosjean is unhinged in Indy
Never did I think k a Frenchman
But I mean it is Grosjean

I was lucky enough to see Indy years ago at Laguna seca. My Uncle and family live in California in Sonoma wine valleys. My uncle took me down. It was a 3/4 hour drive. We sat just down from the corkscrew. I’d been to the British GP the year before and couldn’t believe how you can go and walk right up beside the cars at Indy. Maybe not like that now. I’d love f1 to go to Laguna. I’d be there!!
You got it right!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And they are way scarier on the oval. Indy oval has had some insane deadly accidents... thankfully like f1 has gotten a lot safer. Still ovals terrify me

You got it right!
I was watching the other week and someone was moaning about him on the radio 😂. Man nearly died so probably doesn’t give a f*** 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Ovals are just insane in general, and that's without thinking about all of the accidents..

What amazes me the most about Indy is how fast the mechanical and medical car is out when something happens, no matter where on the track.
(On an oval it's not that weird, but still, they are fast!)

You got it right!
Is it still like that? I was amazed. I was supporting Dario Franchitti because he was scottish and the only person I knew 😂. I thought he was gorgeou. He was married to the actress Ashley Judd for a few years

12/25 cars was out of today's race. Can't wait to see what happens in Nashville next year 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Amazing race even my friends who know nothing about racing enjoyed it

The way Scott’s wife just walked up behind him. 😭 That was hilarious. Love her.

• Haha
Just tell me thisndidnt happen again
1659915384855.png

I'm stressed imagining lando biding his time amongst his girlfriend boyfriend and road hookuo at one time. If Carlos (work husband) was there too, surely there wouldn't be enough lando for all.

The way Scott’s wife just walked up behind him. 😭 That was hilarious. Love her.
Indy Queen!

I follow Ushuaia on Instagram and this was on their story. Love this song.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Chip congratulating Alex 😅 respect it to be fair

I love how often the Indy wags get shown

• Haha
Josef Newgarden about the incident with Grosjean “I don’t know what to tell him…” 🤣

• Haha
Josef Newgarden about the incident with Grosjean “I don’t know what to tell him…” 🤣
He's afraid. Grosjean went to Indy after almost burning in front of the world. He's known as the asshole. Personally I find it hilarious that a Frenchman can intimidate these American men who usually give no fucks. Grosjean is literally a bat out of hell and he is 100% winning rhe alpha on yrack nonone want to duck with..Erickson not so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.