Formula 1 Wags #130 PEAR HURRY UP AND GET YOUR CROISSANT OUT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but papaya wouldn’t suit his complexion! 🤣
Well bring back chrome McLaren and that wouldn't be an issue 😂 I just - can you imagine Lando and Pierre doing those challenge videos and the awkwardness? They do the whisper challenge and one of their minds will inevitably wander to Kat

I’m officially starting my McGasly campaign

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Re: Babies on boats.

It will not be fun if she has started moving a lot and climbing, but, they are on a boat with lots of people who will hopefully take their turn to be fun uncle/auntie and give them a break. Or they could have a nanny which would be my choice if I had the cash.

I would always choose to go away as a big group when there’s small kids rather than just the 3 of you cause there’s no down time at all then.
Yeah weve only ever been abroad with family since we had kids. So much better as you get a minute to switch off. 6 adults to 4 kids. We’d have 2 adults in the pool with the kids then rotate every half hour or so. You’d take your turn then if you wanted you’d have up to an hour to read or sunbathe etc. My two were the youngest so I wasn’t able to switch off completely but definitely rather be away in a group than by ourselves as it’s just way too stressful. Water danger, language barriers, the heat. Kids aren’t much older but I’d be more comfy going ourselves now. Last time was just before pandemic and our little was only a baby.

• Heart
Gasly to Alpine? 😳
That might be a solution but tbh i don't think it will, not because he is not good enough or because of his beef with esteban but from a marketing pov. Having 2 french drivers wouldn't make much sense. Alpine wanted a french driver for the "patriotic" side of things and they have it in esteban. But they also want to develop their brand outside of France, so they need a driver from another country or a "big name" like alonso to do that. So i think that if they have the choice they will go for daniel.

Reactions: 7
Savs story of Oliver and Mila is cute, at least they have added some baby-entertaining things to that yacht (in the form of the ball pit) 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone In uk/Ireland the moto gp is on itv at 12:25 if you want to watch it with moto 2/3 on itv 4 now

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Savs story of Oliver and Mila is cute, at least they have added some baby-entertaining things to that yacht (in the form of the ball pit) 😅
Should keep Lando entertained too, he and Mila are pretty close in age

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And now we know the best scenery for analog photos which will be posted in a photo dump 6 months later 😇

Shhhh Oliver, don't read this above. Just give me Kodrić-Mila content 😇

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Never seen this before. Anytime I see Michael I get a bit emotional. Nico was a good looking guy in his younger days.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So who will be first to puke into the ball pit after Kygo tonight and why is it Lando?

*being drunk in love ofc

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So who will be first to puke into the ball pit after Kygo tonight and why is it Lando?

After the story of btec Ed falling down the stairs on their last yacht I dont think he handles alcohol too well either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

*being drunk in love ofc

Honestly I think it’s Luisa 😂 like yeah Lando’s a meme but Luisa trips over air (someone bring back that picture of that one sportswear photo shoot where she’s mid fall)

• Haha
After the story of btec Ed falling down the stairs on their last yacht I dont think he handles alcohol too well either 🤣
What will Jen Jen come up with this time to redirect attention to herself?
Last time she succeeded, she became mua tiktoker

And people pitied her for having to keep closed instagram
Muahahaahaha how I LOVE being right :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What will Jen Jen come up with this time to redirect attention to herself?
Last time she succeeded, she became mua tiktoker

And people pitied her for having to keep closed instagram
Muahahaahaha how I LOVE being right :devilish:
A fling with Lu, mix those throuple rumours up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly I think it’s Luisa 😂 like yeah Lando’s a meme but Luisa trips over air (someone bring back that picture of that one sportswear photo shoot where she’s mid fall)

I refuse to believe there are stuff she is not good in

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.