Formula 1 Wags #130 PEAR HURRY UP AND GET YOUR CROISSANT OUT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also do you think there is a single driver who doesn't have trust issues after experiencing F1 world? I mean, if the thing about Daniel would be true, I'd get secondary trust issues on his behalf, only from reading about what MClaren has been saying about him staying and than leaving him.
(not saying anything about the source of their decision if it will turn out to be true or his performance, but the fact that basically you cannot ever trust any words anyone is saying๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
also do you think there is a single driver who doesn't have trust issues after experiencing F1 world? I mean, if the thing about Daniel would be true, I'd get secondary trust issues on his behalf, only from reading about what MClaren has been saying about him staying and than leaving him.
(not saying anything about the source of their decision if it will turn out to be true or his performance, but the fact that basically you cannot ever trust any words anyone is saying๐Ÿ˜‚
Andreas literally said on F1tv that theyโ€™re not involved in silly season this year ๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn't want to read too much into the post race video but he looks really pale in it and the vid posted of Lu and Lando at the airport (I think) after the race, DR is in the background with his hood up. I wonder did he know then
I was just thinking that too! Was just going to ask do you think he filmed it before or after he was told! Did he fly back with Lando or did they get their own planes?

Reactions: 8
Lemme quote Toto (or quote it like I remember it): 'Drivers are just traumatized little children'
I think the trust issues start way before F1

• Heart
I didn't want to read too much into the post race video but he looks really pale in it and the vid posted of Lu and Lando at the airport (I think) after the race, DR is in the background with his hood up. I wonder did he know then
I have a feeling that he knew by then. Kinda strange that he and Lando did their Papaya Fans video separately ~ while in the recent times they always did it together ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

Reactions: 9
Totally of topic, but i just found the cashier from my local grocery store on tinder. He complimented my tattoo today๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a feeling that he knew by then. Kinda strange that he and Lando did their Papaya Fans video separately ~ while in the recent times they always did it together ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
They only did it together in France, they do it separately most of the times so I wouldn't read into it. I think Daniel knows none of this is Lando's fault. They'll go right back to bickering the second they land in Belgium.

Hard to know, I remember thinking he looked pale at the time, but he'd had a tit race and then it was posted long after Lando's vid, and they'd done it together the previous race....and DR looks like it was filmed on his phone rather than the proper cameras like Lando's. And he's changed out of his McLaren shirt and into his own merch...think he usually does the vid in his McLaren shirt. I just wish they'd announce something so I could stop swirling ๐Ÿ˜ต

• Heart
Random but every time I click on that little bell and see this thread title I feel like someone's screaming at me, the all caps are intense (in a good way)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am also based in Germany! (assuming that you are too).

I usually watch the live races from overt*kef*ns.com (replace the *โ€™s with an a please ๐Ÿ˜˜)

Sky subscriptions are just not worth it and they have terrible customer service making it so difficult if you wanna unsub to them ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

โ€”

Thanks for the race reccos so far!! Noting it down and keep it coming pleaseee ๐Ÿค
2012 season was fun as there were like 7 different race winners in the first 7 races.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Andreas literally said on F1tv that theyโ€™re not involved in silly season this year ๐Ÿ’€
McLaren is gonna have to do some major damage control by 2nd half of the season. i think they were hoping to put this off until September before Seb forced things to speed up with his departure and Alonso's grab.

Hard to know, I remember thinking he looked pale at the time, but he'd had a tit race and then it was posted long after Lando's vid, and they'd done it together the previous race....and DR looks like it was filmed on his phone rather than the proper cameras like Lando's. And he's changed out of his McLaren shirt and into his own merch...think he usually does the vid in his McLaren shirt. I just wish they'd announce something so I could stop swirling ๐Ÿ˜ต
Sometimes they do it in their own clothing, sometimes in work clothes. I don't think the videos mean anything. If Daniel truly felt terrible, he wouldn't have filmed a video at all, that's happened before also (for both drivers).

Reactions: 6
Anyone notice McLaren have lost insta followers? I thought they had over 10 million. I might be wrong but I wonder are people unfollowing or are admin blocking ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Haha
Anyone notice McLaren have lost insta followers? I thought they had over 10 million. I might be wrong but I wonder are people unfollowing or are admin blocking ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Landos gonna be doing double duty (not he first time this season) with media

Reactions: 2
They didn't, they had 9.7. I haven't checked what they have now but last I remember was 9.7

Reactions: 6
Maybe Luisa told him

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.