Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
see. Very suspicious. Apparently he was undecided on it. But all his mates are vaccinated so i’m not sure
Common sense hopefully prevails here. Both from the sports governing body (Alan VDM aside) and from friends and family....

Reactions: 1
Common sense hopefully prevails here. Both from the sports governing body (Alan VDM aside) and from friends and family....
I think so, it’s a real statement if they can’t/won’t drive in Saudi because they aren’t vaccinated

I think so, it’s a real statement if they can’t/won’t drive in Saudi because they aren’t vaccinated
Many of these drivers are young enough to still have living potentially vulnerable grandparents or other vulnerable relatives. With the amount of global travel surely you don't even question getting vaccinated to protect yourself and others.

Many of these drivers are young enough to still have living potentially vulnerable grandparents or other vulnerable relatives. With the amount of global travel surely you don't even question getting vaccinated to protect yourself and others.
That said there is time between now and Saudi to address any non vaccinated drivers...so we may never know....

Reactions: 4
I get really annoyed when people say it’s a “personal decision for everyone” - it’s a pandemic. We’re talking about public health here. But I will avoid ranting too much about it.

I see the the poll is a context between McLaren boys. Go Papaya! Haha

Reactions: 10
If DR turns out to be anti-vaxx I don’t actually know what I’ll do
God I he’s not an anti-vaxxer! I know that F1 teams in the UK (which is most of them, right?) were offered vaccines in like March as they were a professional sports team

The high school cheerleader in me would have loved to share the long bus ride to/from the game with this handsome (wide reciever/tight end). I would have even decorated his locker for homecoming and helped him with homework 🤤
I’ve no idea what half of this means *confused european* but I’m going to agree none the less 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The high school cheerleader in me would have loved to share the long bus ride to/from the game with this handsome (wide reciever/tight end). I would have even decorated his locker for homecoming and helped him with homework 🤤
He needs help with geography and history anyways. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is so American I love it. You would've been on homecoming court together

• Heart
Reactions: 2
he is SO pr trained too. Everything he says is practically a PR manager’s dream
He def is but I remember reading something he said in an interview about how he is always so careful about what he says because he has had some stuff taken out of context and he would never want to upset anyone in his team etc. I thought it was a bit sad that he felt he had to sensor himself so much.

Reactions: 5
He def is but I remember reading something he said in an interview about how he is always so careful about what he says because he has had some stuff taken out of context and he would never want to upset anyone in his team etc. I thought it was a bit sad that he felt he had to sensor himself so much.
I feel like in press conferences you can tell he doesn’t want to tread on anyone’s toes with what he says. Wish the drivers could be ruthless without professional consequences

Reactions: 3
he didn’t even have good justifications for it. Just spoke tit. Sorry but someone who can disregard medical science like that shouldn’t be anywhere near medical doctors it’s embarassing
I was going to say maybe he's ineligible for some reason medically because I assumed the whole F1 community would need to be so they don't risk a race needing cancelled with too many cases..

But it would seem not then 🤷‍♀️

see. Very suspicious. Apparently he was undecided on it. But all his mates are vaccinated so i’m not sure
Lando seems a bit adverse to wearing a mask too . Moreso than the others. He was stood at the we race as one demo on Sunday with none on.

Reactions: 2
Hes got a tight end all right (sorry I'll see myself out)

• Haha
I was going to say maybe he's ineligible for some reason medically because I assumed the whole F1 community would need to be so they don't risk a race needing cancelled with too many cases..

But it would seem not then 🤷‍♀️

Lando seems a bit adverse to wearing a mask too . Moreso than the others. He was stood at the we race as one demo on Sunday with none on.
nope he’s spoken on twitter that it’s for personal belief reasons not medical reasons

also yeah I noticed Lando was the only one without a mask and his mates are all over the place so let’s just hope he doesn’t get covid again with his antics

Definitely let him finger me behind the bleachers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
nope he’s spoken on twitter that it’s for personal belief reasons not medical reasons

also yeah I noticed Lando was the only one without a mask and his mates are all over the place so let’s just hope he doesn’t get covid again with his antics
I'm shocked that those who work in F1 are somehow able to hop countries every other week without a vaccine...guess flights are only asking for negative covid tests and private flights will be the same?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.