Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok ok I have put my hands up. I started the thread and started a poll and couldn’t delete it. Am going back into my hole and cry and come out for Austin. 😭
No no that's not how I meant it. It was a fun way to start. There just aren't enough options. Not your fault. I'm just suggesting that we could do a full one too!

Edit: now i feel bad... pls don't go into holes @HaloGirl

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Obvs I don’t think I should do it. 😩😂 @welshgirl123 did a fab one a few threads back.

Reactions: 1
Ok ok I have put my hands up. I started the thread and started a poll and couldn’t delete it. Am going back into my hole and cry and come out for Austin. So sorry for any upset or confusion. 😭
Aaahhh, we're just messin' with ya...... 😏😏

Danny is in the poll, so I'm happy anyway......

Reactions: 3
I do fancy making another poll soon. i was thinking just F1 drivers questions like fav driver, most potential least potential etc. What we think ladies?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I haven't coped with how he put out Lawson in the DTM finale. That was some Rosberg-Lewis 2016 tit but on steroids. Worse cause they seemed chill before that mostly..

Also, have do we have a vote for fave driver and Max isn't on it? From purely a driver PoV, he's better than LH right now no doubt. My opinion only. Not trynna pick fights or anything ✖
To see such unsportsmanlike behaviour was shocking and his insta post made it 10 times worse, something happened behind the scenes would like to know what. Heartbreaking for Liam to lose a championship that way

Reactions: 1
Soz ladies I have made a hash of the poll. Have reported my post to see if I can edit it. Shouldn’t try to multi task and do one thing ie the poll properly. Don’t hate me. 😩
Who would hate you?! Too kind a person you are. Don't worry about it tit happens 😊
It's only a poll anyway and can guess the result anyway don’t have to be the brain of the year to guess the top 2 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No idea what's going on with this poll 😶

Does someone want to create a new thread if it's vital and we'll merge ? Or just report to say the options to add.

Links to external polls aren't allowed as they could be dodgy sites

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If we can only have 10 on the poll do it by teams ? The vote depending on where your fave driver is maybe ?

Reactions: 2
No idea what's going on with this poll 😶

Does someone want to create a new thread if it's vital and we'll merge ? Or just report to say the options to add.

Links to external polls aren't allowed as they could be dodgy sites
I am so sorry @Yel
Max and Carlos instead of Lance and Yuki. Have reported this.🤞

Reactions: 5
You can’t get into Saudi Arabia and Abu Dhabi without proof of vaccinations. Medical car driver Alan has already said he won’t be able to get in. Do you think we will get missing drivers and team principles?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.