Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can’t get into Saudi Arabia and Abu Dhabi without proof of vaccinations. Medical car driver Alan has already said he won’t be able to get in. Do you think we will get missing drivers and team principles?
omg I didn’t think about that. They’ll probably have exemptions I assume but will show us whos antivax and who is

• Wow
Reactions: 8
You can’t get into Saudi Arabia and Abu Dhabi without proof of vaccinations. Medical car driver Alan has already said he won’t be able to get in. Do you think we will get missing drivers and team principles?
If my money were on anyone it'd be Horner. He seems like he'd get Covid on purpose to prove he's stronger than Toto or something

• Haha
Reactions: 29
girl… you’re going to have to explain what that means
So in the US when we graduate high school we get given these stupid claims like: most likely to succeed or best smile. Jimmy Fallon had taken those and has tried to be funny like this one for Pato.

So for example Daniel could be most likely to get “jumped” in a dark alley by a Tattle Girlie

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The irony of driving a medical safety car and not believing in vaccines. And then getting sick with COVID and missing work. Big yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The irony of driving a medical safety car and not believing in vaccines. And then getting sick with COVID and missing work. Big yikes.
NAUR but I was just thinking this 😂 like...why would you tell people that it's so embarrassing

Also my sweet croquette Sharl strikes me as someone who can't remember if he got vaccinated

• Haha
Reactions: 13
he didn’t even have good justifications for it. Just spoke tit. Sorry but someone who can disregard medical science like that shouldn’t be anywhere near medical doctors it’s embarassing

Reactions: 12
he didn’t even have good justifications for it. Just spoke tit. Sorry but someone who can disregard medical science like that shouldn’t be anywhere near medical doctors it’s embarassing
Also, this is his SECOND TIME having covid. Sorry not to turn the thread into pro-vaccination nation but I'm actually gobsmacked.

Reactions: 11
Also baffled that none of the european countries have required the vaccine for entry but the middle east is? Veryyyyyyy interesting

Reactions: 4
Although he's the same person who didn't dispatch the medical car when Max landed on Lewis' head because "he seemed fine" or whatever so do we really trust him idk idk

Also baffled that none of the european countries have required the vaccine for entry but the middle east is? Veryyyyyyy interesting
France has! Maybe it's just for us specifically but the EU sort of left it up to each country after they took the US off the safe to travel list

• Haha
Reactions: 7
european countries will crack down hopefully I think. Because it’s frustrating taking 1 step forward then 3 steps back😭

Also, this is his SECOND TIME having covid. Sorry not to turn the thread into pro-vaccination nation but I'm actually gobsmacked.
Embarassing that the F1 is willing to be connected with someone with an attitude like him

I want answers on which drivers are vaccinated and who aren’t. Feel like that’ll whittle down which drivers are bangable and who aren’t. Tom Jakob and Max are vaccinated so Lando most likely is and Pierre is. That’s 2 drivers ✅

Reactions: 9
european countries will crack down hopefully I think. Because it’s frustrating taking 1 step forward then 3 steps back😭

Embarassing that the F1 is willing to be connected with someone with an attitude like him

I want answers on which drivers are vaccinated and who aren’t. Feel like that’ll whittle down which drivers are bangable and who aren’t. Tom Jakob and Max are vaccinated so Lando most likely is and Pierre is. That’s 2 drivers ✅
Getting antivaxxer vibes from any driver?

I'd say Checo...... For some reason.... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Antivaxx is nowadays the no. 1 deal breaker for me tbh....😬

Reactions: 16

Maybe a contraversal take but if they are any unvaccinated drivers I could see it maybe be Lance, Checo and maybe Alonso. Maybe they are all vaccinated 🤷🏻‍♀️

I'd say Checo...... For some reason..... 🤷🏻‍♀️
110% @ Checo. I’m sure I read Max is vaxxed?

Maybe a contraversal take but if they are any unvaccinated drivers I could see it maybe be Lance, Checo and maybe Alonso. Maybe they are all vaccinated 🤷🏻‍♀️
Lance seems very unphased by covid so probably isn’t vaccinated. Alonso has a hippy girlfriend so probably isn’t vaxxed

will be interesting if the drivers do get vaccinated now because of the next races. Release a list F1 give us what we want

Reactions: 7

I'd say Checo...... For some reason.... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Antivaxx is nowadays the no. 1 deal breaker tbh....😬
He'll use the Christianity argument that MRNA's aren't holy :rolleyes: but he could get AZ or J&J

• Haha
Reactions: 5
110% @ Checo. I’m sure I read Max is vaxxed?

Lance seems very unphased by covid so probably isn’t vaccinated. Alonso has a hippy girlfriend so probably isn’t vaxxed

will be interesting if the drivers do get vaccinated now because of the next races. Release a list F1 give us what we want
Max definitely is, i remember someone saying last year that he was absolutely terrified about getting covid.....

So for sure he got vaxxed.....

Good evening you gorgeous simping bunch. Just caught up on the end of the last thread and you guys had me absolutely SNORTING (not like Christian though ok)

I’ve managed to resist buying f1 merch so far as I’m not a huge merch person BUT I’m gonna have to cave for Danny’s new line becuase that tit is gorgeous

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.