Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I think all were given the option in Bahrain during pre season. We know quite a few took it Charles was one who didn't, as were Toto and Sebastian but they both said they didn't want to line jump but would get it.

Reactions: 3
I’d say most are purely based on their summer as they wouldn’t have been able to get into bars etc. that they were without either a vaccination or a green pass and the covid test has to be last 48hrs for most of Europe

Reactions: 2
Also I think all were given the option in Bahrain during pre season. We know quite a few took it Charles was one who didn't, as were Toto and Sebastian but they both said they didn't want to line jump but would get it.
Charles allegedly did have it that article said
I don’t think Charles would take any risks

Getting antivaxxer vibes from any driver?

I'd say Checo...... For some reason.... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Antivaxx is nowadays the no. 1 deal breaker for me tbh....😬
Checo was one of the drivers to accept the vaccine offer at Bahrain. The other was Carlos I believe.

Reactions: 1
I remember Sebastian saying that he did not stick around after Monaco because he was getting his vaccine the day after the grand prix. He drove home straight after so he could get it.

Reactions: 10
Being fully vaccinated was part of the entry requirements for the MET Gala, so I'd say Lewis is vaxxed as well.

Reactions: 8
Agree, and I think he'd do it anyway because he had Covid and wouldn't want to risk getting it again without any sort of protection
well Lewis’s foundation invested apparently in the covid vaccine but when Bill Gates spoke about the vaccine he called it lies. So i’m undecided. I think the met probably would’ve just accepted a negative test for him especially considering he bought a table

I think the drivers that haven’t spoken about it are the ones to be suspicious of. Like the ones who haven’t said *anything* (George, Lando, Lewis, Lance)

Reactions: 1
well Lewis’s foundation invested apparently in the covid vaccine but when Bill Gates spoke about the vaccine he called it lies. So i’m undecided. I think the met probably would’ve just accepted a negative test for him especially considering he bought a table

I think the drivers that haven’t spoken about it are the ones to be suspicious of. Like the ones who haven’t said *anything* (George, Lando, Lewis, Lance)
Oh no justice for Sir. He got confused by the post because he didn't see the caption calling Gates a liar, he wanted to share a post of the video of Gates saying there weren't microchips in the vaccine

[QUOTE="welshgirl123, post: 6678750, member: 275750"

[/QUOTE]

I thought Lando was asked about it when Carlos was vaccinated and he declined to answer saying it was a personal decision for everyone

[QUOTE="welshgirl123, post: 6678750, member: 275750"

see. Very suspicious. Apparently he was undecided on it. But all his mates are vaccinated so i’m not sure

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.