Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

a literal hate crime also occurred today
Charles in the city of lurve

Could it not be Kate Hewitt the social media admin? She went brunette recently...
not sure. I’m sure the internet will find out who it is soon enough. Doubt its a romantic interest because they’d have to be serious enough to be together all day. Yet the internet sleuths have no evidence of a new love interezt

Reactions: 2
Charles in the city of lurve

not sure. I’m sure the internet will find out who it is soon enough. Doubt its a romantic interest because they’d have to be serious enough to be together all day. Yet the internet sleuths have no evidence of a new love interezt
Indeed. We'll know by morning UK time lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love the self reflection in the thread today, empowering to see that we are scattered all around the world yet all have gone thru the same battles! There is light at the end of this damn tunnel for us all 💗

also did not know top golf is a global thing lmfao i have one nearby and its hella fun

this video is hilarious. Daniel babe i would NEVER mistake you for lando okay but im glad they did so you may be humbled. Those fans are doing the lords work 🙏🏽

• Heart
  • Haha
I love the self reflection in the thread today, empowering to see that we are scattered all around the world yet all have gone thru the same battles! There is light at the end of this damn tunnel for us all 💗

also did not know top golf is a global thing lmfao i have one nearby and its hella fun

this video is hilarious. Daniel babe i would NEVER mistake you for lando okay but im glad they did so you may be humbled. Those fans are doing the lords work 🙏🏽
Gotta keep that ego in check

• Haha
Hahaha ❤❤

Manifesting it hard. I sure hope your bf is supportive of your F1 boyfriend too. It’s the least he can do.
He understands

he referred to DR as my other half on Sunday …he’s fully aware if I ever met him it would be disastrous for him haha

• Haha
He said in a lando log or stream that he’s renting it….and that it was too big for him so he needed some mates to move in with him. I’m just happy Tom (with Jakob) has moved back in with his mother!
oh okay. yea, I didn't think he owned it because it was last sold long before he joined mclaren or f1.
didn't know Tom and Jakob were living there too.. lord.

He understands

he referred to DR as my other half on Sunday …he’s fully aware if I ever met him it would be disastrous for him haha
My brother in law is like I would pay so much money to see you have a conversation with him I feel like he would not know how to react and I was like yeah we're either soulmates or he would think I am insane

• Haha
He understands

Our boyfriends would be friends and drown their sorrows together when we just left with DR if we met him 😂😌

Mine is just at peace with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Listen… i’m not a fan of Max he’s all yours kelly hunnie however… this pic makes me feel things

E2E67FE1-F28A-4C64-A0F6-1B130ABF0300.png

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.