Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My brother in law is like I would pay so much money to see you have a conversation with him I feel like he would not know how to react and I was like yeah we're either soulmates or he would think I am insane
100% would think I’m insane

but I’d love to meet him just purely as a fan it would make my life …I bet he smells Devine

Our boyfriends would be friends and drown their sorrows together when we just left with DR if we met him 😂😌

Mine is just at peace with it.
Sounds like a plan haha he gets it …tbh he’s a keeper haha

True. Imagine the conversation .. “so how was your week? … well, slept with LH on Monday and DR on Thursday.”
Craig David remix 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
100% would think I’m insane

but I’d love to meet him just purely as a fan it would make my life …I bet he smells Devine

Sounds like a plan haha he gets it …tbh he’s a keeper haha

Craig David remix 😂😂
From the moment my bf said he would put in a good word on my behalf with DR.. I knew he was the right person for me. Haha.

I would do the same for him and his crush.

Reactions: 1
Feel like Sir would be intense. Heard he has a thing about feet. DR I can't tell...it would either be goofy and fun or oddly emotional
Heard the same thing about Sir Lewis.

As for DR… part of me wants to manifest serious and focused DR in this particular situation. His voice just gets raspy and it’s bleeping sexy.

Reactions: 1
I think your hots for Daddy Stroll deserves the lock up. 😂😂😂

That said, who am I to talk? I'm obsessed with Seb and Toto. I'm the last person to judge😂
Now wait a bleeping second. Toto and Seb are incredible. Nothing to be judged for. Hahaha

Reactions: 10
Nah, disagree here. I think Daniel would definitely go down but Lewis I'm not so sure about.

Gotta say, if he doesn't go down, get him away. Like, grow up.
Amen to this. If a guy doesn’t go down … he needs to leave asap.

I am want to believe DR does it willingly and successfully.

Reactions: 3
Nah, disagree here. I think Daniel would definitely go down but Lewis I'm not so sure about.

Gotta say, if he doesn't go down, get him away. Like, grow up.
I feel like Daniel couldn't take it seriously unless it was a relationship he seems very hit it and quit it otherwise! Lewis always has to be the best he'd do whatever you want

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.