Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also enjoy going down so it’s always a bit disheartening when they don’t reciprocate.

Reactions: 4
What on earth did I come back to?! Its been a wild day here off to catch up!

All I did was have a crazy day at work and watch Wolverine-Pear be a soccer god and we had lewis tea amongst other things!

Reactions: 1
What on earth did I come back to?! Its been a wild day here off to catch up!

All I did was have a crazy day at work and watch Wolverine-Pear be a soccer god and we had lewis tea amongst other things!
Hello! You are welcome for all the content shared 😌 enjoy!

Lewis is vegan, he doesn't eat anything with a pulse girls c'mon now.
GIRL I AM SCREAMING 💀💀

catching up the last page or two of the thread has me dead lmfao

also i personally am ✨manifesting✨ And interaction between daniel/lando and justin bieber in saudi arabia because that will be all types of chaotic content

I’m re-watching DTS….I hate Christian even more than I did the 1st time
I was trying to tell explain to a friend this morning why i hate him yet accept his presence at the same time. Always being a whiny b*tch but he stirs the pot and is always being petty which makes me laugh lmfao like hes so out of pocket.

Reactions: 2
I mean before I got in to F1 I had heard stories about him not wanting Geri to go back on tour with spice girls (I could have that wrong)! Then he just seem so petty….but I guess he makes for good tv on Netflix.

Also if someone on this thread beds DR please share if he goes down & if he’s vaxxed….please & thanks!

I mean before I got in to F1 I had heard stories about him not wanting Geri to go back on tour with spice girls (I could have that wrong)! Then he just seem so petty….but I guess he makes for good tv on Netflix.

Also if someone on this thread beds DR please share if he goes down & if he’s vaxxed….please & thanks!
I'm on it I'll tap on his window in the middle of the night like "show me your vax card right now or I'll replace your $2,000 jeans with ones that aren't ugly"

I haven't fucked with Horner since he stared my guy Joe Ricciardo in the face and said "we don't have a #1 driver. Max and Daniel are equally important" like he doesn't get a boner every time max breathes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm on it I'll tap on his window in the middle of the night like "show me your vax card right now or I'll replace your $2,000 jeans with ones that aren't ugly"

I haven't fucked with Horner since he stared my guy Joe Ricciardo in the face and said "we don't have a #1 driver. Max and Daniel are equally important" like he doesn't get a boner every time max breathes
Haha don’t threaten DR’s Amiri jeans! 😝

omg you are so right! I felt like Joe could see through Horner’s BS. I can’t remember where I read it but I believe DR said his dad was a big proponent for him to move to Renault.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha don’t threaten DR’s Amiri jeans! 😝

omg you are so right! I felt like Joe could see through Horner’s BS. I can’t remember where I read it but I believe DR said his dad was a big proponent for him to move to Renault.
Giuseppe Ric's face was literally 😐 but yeah I mean whether you agree with him or not Daniel didn't think he should've been 2nd driver and I think helmut marko existing didn't help.

And at the end of the day Daniel being miserable wasn't going to help anyone and the tension would've gotten to an unmanageable point

Giuseppe Ric's face was literally 😐 but yeah I mean whether you agree with him or not Daniel didn't think he should've been 2nd driver and I think helmut marko existing didn't help.

And at the end of the day Daniel being miserable wasn't going to help anyone and the tension would've gotten to an unmanageable point
Totally agree DR what he needed to do at the time, but looking at it now, DR is back being a second driver? Or is that me being harsh?

Oh my god LMFAO although I think pear should be max

Totally agree DR what he needed to do at the time, but looking at it now, DR is back being a second driver? Or is that me being harsh?
No you're right, it goes back to what I said before that his best shot at WDC was 2016-2018 buuuut he's only been with McLaren for a minute and when he's dialed in he's dialed in so anything could happen

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.