Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry I love Daddy Stroll. His voice and tough demeanour is sexy af. Send me to horny jail cause i’m GUILTY

also I love our little girl power chats today. I have had a hormonal day and you’re all saying exactly what I needed to hear today. The power of the internet is lush sometimes😢♥ Ur all absolutely beautiful

umm YES PLEASE. Let’s all get hammered together in Silverstone. @Crin82 yes that includes you we’ll have your little one on sparkling apple juice

some comments on people’s appearances etc are a no from me. I’ll comment on what people can change like their crappy outfits and attitude but I’ll neeeever comment on tit that people can’t change like their figure or their looks. There’s a line and luckily most of us don’t cross it. I hope we stay that way 🙏🏼
I've already got my Silverstone tickets!

Reactions: 3
His time definitely came and went with Red Bull but I also think he'd have to tap into a part of himself that he wouldn't like. Like with Lewis and Nico, Nico had to become almost the worst version of himself and destroyed a major relationship with Lewis because he wanted to win. I don't think Daniel would want to become that person.

Like Max Verstappen will die losing if he has to and he's probably on some paternal approval quest but that's just not Daniel's personality. And I know he says I'm tough and competitive which he is, but he's not inherently heartless and I don't think he'd want to go scorched earth
That's why I don't think Seb would do it again either, switching your humanity off to win basically. Wonder if Nico looks back and wonders if it was worth it as he was burned out and retired immediately as he couldn't out himself through it again.

Reactions: 4
oh gosh I think not. She was out cycling with Max in London other night when Lando was abroad racing so… unless they’re sharing?
I love how quick people are like x are with y, agree if she’s with anyone I’d say it’s max. Picture is from her most recent reel which I think is max. She does seem to have an interest in motorsports though which is nice to see. Tom makes an appearance as well.
3838652C-99C9-4628-A2B3-43F9F07D62D0.jpeg

Reactions: 2
umm YES PLEASE. Let’s all get hammered together in Silverstone. @Crin82 yes that includes you we’ll have your little one on sparkling apple juice
I mean I don’t have mine yet but if we can start a manifesting circle for my BF buying me them for my 30th it would be highly appreciated haha

Also I find the photos on Landos insta of him at the driving range really hot

please help me …I don’t know what’s happening

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how quick people are like x are with y, agree if she’s with anyone I’d say it’s max. Picture is from her most recent reel which I think is max. She does seem to have an interest in motorsports though which is nice to see. Tom makes an appearance as well.View attachment 809101
I swear that’s where Lando was tonight. But yeah Max. She really is living her fanfiction dream isn’t she, picture with Lando in Silverstone I think now she’s potentially dating him or his best mate 😭 fairplay. My turn next plz

Reactions: 5
I mean I don’t have mine yet but if we can start a manifesting circle for my BF buying me them for my 30th it would be highly appreciated haha
Manifesting this right now.

Buddy, come on. It’s your lady’s 30th birthday. Be a nice and thoughtful dude. Get her those Silverstone tickets. Just think of how good it would be to be considered bf oc the year 🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Also I find the photos on Landos insta of him at the driving range really hot

please help me …I don’t know what’s happening
Lando bestie… imma need you to lift that hoodie up a little higher… for research reasons only

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Manifesting this right now.

Buddy, come on. It’s your lady’s 30th birthday. Be a nice and thoughtful dude. Get her those Silverstone tickets. Just think of how good it would be to be considered bf oc the year 🙏🏻🙏🏻
I know this is a bit forward but I love you 😂 💕

if it happens you’ll all be first to know haha

• Heart
  • Haha
I swear that’s where Lando was tonight. But yeah Max. She really is living her fanfiction dream isn’t she, picture with Lando in Silverstone I think now she’s potentially dating him or his best mate 😭 fairplay. My turn next plz
I think it is the same, but top golf is quite popular. She’s absolutely is. I don’t know how she knows Mason Mount but gal is leaving the life.

While we’re on the topic of lando and his wag

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My research such as it is suggests it is not our favourite Portuguese bikini wearer....

Y'all know that I am going to Silverstone and the race is on my 40th birthday....?? I don't think I've mentioned that actually lol!
different girl I think, other one was wearing grey leggings

Reactions: 6
My research such as it is suggests it is not our favourite Portuguese bikini wearer....

Y'all know that I am going to Silverstone and the race is on my 40th birthday....?? I don't think I've mentioned that actually lol!
Love that !! More reason to meet and have a drink yayyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.