Formula 1 Wags #127 The Mystery of Clive Abiteboul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which could mean that Daniel isn't certain he can even keep his seat at McLaren next year I guess? So he can say that he'll be at McLaren in 2023 in press conferences and interviews all he wants but I don't really believe him πŸ€“
Someone said too that he could be making it clear that he does not want to terminate the contract himself meaning he would be entitled to a payout . I don’t believe McLaren have 0 say on if they can get rid of him or not

Reactions: 11

look at Max F being the ultimate WAG and making it on to creepy Kym πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wear them with every single bleeping outfit. Or maybe a maxi skirt and tshirt 🀒

If only Lewis wore them once as a trendsetter for the paddock :love: (seriously, I am not excluding this possibility)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Fyi

And Max said burning merch is disgusting (donvt know if someone already wrote it here). I don't know who did it, maybe guys in the camp. Seriously, whole 3 days there were theater atmosphere all around me. Without single drunk duck being a drunk duck. I'm not saying they didn't do it or that it doesn't matter. Just saying we didn't even hear about it till this morning on twitter, not even to say they were majority or something.
That video is just great. That's the way it should be. A bit of lighthearted teasing and banter......that's part of the fun. The pile ons and constant fighting online is embarrassing.

• Heart
Logan sargeant to drive FP1 in Austin - Williams making a quick response to losing piastri if they thought they had him?

Reactions: 7
I just woke up and I’m so confused πŸ˜‚ Daniel to alpine what ? πŸ˜‚ Time to read .little distraction so you don’t write another 10 pages πŸ˜‚ Happy new thread ❀
02417391-394B-4C8F-AF71-51AAE0EA1719.jpeg

9664753E-4BBA-4E7A-B401-40DE6C9CB45F.jpeg

546C6E9C-3A6E-408E-8C84-9DAA297AD4CE.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.