Formula 1 Wags #127 The Mystery of Clive Abiteboul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Logan sargeant to drive FP1 in Austin - Williams making a quick response to losing piastri if they thought they had him?
There were rumors about sargeant being in the short list for the seat next year for some weeks. He is doing really well in f2 and is in the williams academy so i'm not surprised that they let him do an fp1, especially in front of his home crowd. But promoting him to f1 might be little too early imo, it is just his first f2 season, he is 3rd in the championship but i see lot of people saying that this year is the weakest f2 grid in a long time, so don't know what he would do in f1. We will have to wait and see 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
There were rumors about sargeant being in the short list for the seat next year for some weeks. He is doing really well in f2 and is in the williams academy so i'm not surprised that they let him do an fp1, especially in front of his home crowd. But promoting him to f1 might be little too early imo, it is just his first f2 season, he is 3rd in the championship but i see lot of people saying that this year is the weakest f2 grid in a long time, so don't know what he would do in f1. We will have to wait and see 🤷‍♀️
Agree - I don’t think he has a super license yet. But I think Williams would want the profile of an American driver. Can’t keep up with the web of drivers in my head to replace people 😅

Reactions: 8
This is well below Jennie's standard monthly bag budget
1659446712629.png

update... now its on my tattle ads

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I think the FP1 drive was really in the pipeline for Logan and Williams this year, regardless of all this silly season stuff. But agree that it might be too early to promote him to F1 at this point and idk if he even has the SL points. He’s doing well in the F2 championship, yes because he’s talented, but also because a lot of others have had a string of misfortune as well. That’s why I always thought the Oscar loan to Williams to one year made sense… but then F(ernando) bomb exploded lol

Reactions: 9
I’m so utterly confused by where everyone is/will be going at this point that I wouldn’t be surprised if I wake up to a missed call from Otmar myself tomorrow tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jenna has a point: at this point everyone should just get a Restraining Order against Zak LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.