Formula 1 Wags #127 The Mystery of Clive Abiteboul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like WTF I was hoping for some nice calm summer break maybe with sprinkles of wags photos living their best life and not all this drama
Just WHY
Do you have drivers licence Dandree?
If you do, that makes you better driver than Daniel and you should consider that career move

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fyi

And Max said burning merch is disgusting (donvt know if someone already wrote it here). I don't know who did it, maybe guys in the camp. Seriously, whole 3 days there were theater atmosphere all around me. Without single drunk duck being a drunk duck. I'm not saying they didn't do it or that it doesn't matter. Just saying we didn't even hear about it till this morning on twitter, not even to say they were majority or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Do you have drivers licence Dandree?
If you do, that makes you better driver than Daniel and you should consider that career move

Yes I do but I really like my career in IT and athletics so dunno and mainly if I drive I prefer snowmobiles :cool:
So I guess I leave this option to others πŸ˜‚;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hello!
I love the thread name, what a treat! also LOL at DR CLIVE RAMORAY mentioned in the last pages of previous thread

I have to catch up with the 8 pages of the new thread but do I, do I see correctly that Alpine didn't know? LOL it's only the second day of summer break, I think I will start a diary documenting those days, for laughs in the future. Or we can name not only threads but summer break days LOL

I came here for 5 mins of relaxation, because someone at work pissed me off again, do people not know the concept of time? Like time being physically needed to do some things? I planned ZEN summer for my blood pressure ffs (July was not fully successful, but I had hopes for August)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They’re also claiming that Daniel was on the phone to Alpine
Which could mean that Daniel isn't certain he can even keep his seat at McLaren next year I guess? So he can say that he'll be at McLaren in 2023 in press conferences and interviews all he wants but I don't really believe him πŸ€“

Reactions: 6
Omg i just saw a new rumour, don't worry it is not about the drivers πŸ˜‚. Apparently Ferrari is higly interested in recruting Andreas to replace Binotto as team principal to put Ferrari back together after all this mess.
Back off Ferrari you already took Carlos away from us only to microdoze him, leave Andreas alone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes I do but I really like my career in IT and athletics so dunno and mainly if I drive I prefer snowmobiles :cool:
So I guess I leave this option to others πŸ˜‚;)
Okay, then I'll ask my grandma. She doesn't have a drivers licence for car tho, but has one for boat (as you can see, monzas are badasses. It's in our blood) so yeah... Can't be worse than Daniel

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.