Formula 1 Wags #127 The Mystery of Clive Abiteboul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™ve never liked Zak so Iโ€™m enjoying this drama ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Iโ€™m so utterly confused by where everyone is/will be going at this point that I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if I wake up to a missed call from Otmar myself tomorrow tbh.
Wonder has Mark Webber responded to his texts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh and sheโ€™s just posted and surprise sheโ€™s in Majorca

Reactions: 11
Iโ€™ve seen rumours that lots of the drivers will be heading to Ibiza this summer, if any of them end up in the vicinity of Wayne Lineker Iโ€™m out ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Some Hamilton fans on Twitter really believe Lando is disrespectful to Lewis

Reactions: 3
Isa must have been hiding on Sunday. Just saw this photo
Absolute zero (in kelvins) mercy to wag outfits from now on

She was going to the beach while I was like I GOT CHILLS, THEY'RE MULTIPLYING ๐Ÿง

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nothing new they keep talking about the yellow helmet ๐Ÿ˜‚
bleeping hell, do they not have anything better to do with their time? ๐Ÿ˜‚

F1 is imploding and all they care about is who used neon yellow first (hint it was Valentino Rossi ๐Ÿ˜‰)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iโ€™ve decided I only wanna be a WAG if I get Ted running after me in the paddock saying he loves me like he did with Lily ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Iโ€™ve seen rumours that lots of the drivers will be heading to Ibiza this summer, if any of them end up in the vicinity of Wayne Lineker Iโ€™m out ๐Ÿ˜…
Me too. Sleazy, sexist shitbag. He gives me beyond ick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Some Hamilton fans on Twitter really believe Lando is disrespectful to Lewis
Digression

๐Ÿ‘ตwhen I was at the race๐Ÿ‘ต

Mercedes merch looks so professional. Especially jackets and raincoats. Like everytime we would seen someone wearing it in Hungaroring, Budapest, highway rest stops, literally anywhere... we were like "OMG who is this?"
One of them (but in Alfa merch) was ehem Bottas ๐Ÿ˜‚ we weren't paying attention stuck in queue to parking while people were passing walking or cycling next to us. Until my brother asked "who is this and why is everyone throwing at him?" ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.