Formula 1 Wags #127 The Mystery of Clive Abiteboul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf he got called a hypocrite live on British television on Question Time and admitted he was but that he was trying to change the sport. I just think it's been on the cards for a while, he misses his family but considered one more year, then that tit with Lance in Austria where he got brake tested fighting for P10 just made him go "nah duck it". I do feel his beliefs are part of his decision but its multi faceted.
Yep, he's better off out of it. Hopefully his bees appreciate him 🐝🐝

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am sorry to mention that in the past Daniel said he is more interested in driving that technical/engineering stuff, what might make adapting to the cars a bit trickier, to say the least LOL please insert *running away gif that Monza always posts* here LOL
THIS. like it’s completelyy fine for drivers to have their own strengths, and the technical aspect of f1 will obviously not be everyone’s strength.. but i think it really shows for daniel with respect to his adaptability skills. people have said lando and carlos love it, and are very engaged with the engineers when talking about the technical side of things. could be why they are good adapters and good at communicating etc etc, which helps w setup and all that.

maybe that hurt daniel 🤷‍♀️

Can I confirm general gist of Pastrami drama as I’ve missed out being at work:

- Alpine put out statement saying Oscar driving for them
- Oscar denies this (which is WILD when Alpine had put this out so publicly!)
- It seems McLaren are fighting Alpine as they say they had first dibs on Oscar?
- which basically adding fuel to the fire that Zak Brown’s ‘we want Danny to stay’ is BS and they’ve clearly had secret talks with Oscar?

Am I missing anything?

also, is it the right
But but but Lawerence is a mobster type and Zak is a cuddly fun guy 😳
cuddly fun guys can be trickier cause you can never expect what they'll do, mobsters have rulez, you at least know if they like you or not right away :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6

- It seems McLaren are fighting Alpine as they say they had first dibs on Oscar?
- which basically adding fuel to the fire that Zak Brown’s ‘we want Danny to stay’ is BS and they’ve clearly had secret talks with Oscar?

Am I missing anything?
Who needs Netflix?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This is just the start of summer break who knows what will come to us after, Pierre is maybe just warming up before going full slaggy 😂😂
He has been seen hanging out with Tulum-girl, you know, tits out, leaning on a palm tree 😂 He's getting his Dick wet and letting his manager figure everything out in true SlagStyle

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im not sure if its true but I think i saw something at one point about Zak's actual son saying he spends more time with Lando than him. Again not sure if its true but im going to try and find the source again now 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aware that the world has slightly gone to shot but I still have another 10 pages to catch up on so if you could all extremely politely shut the duck up for 5-10
minutes Tattle it would be greatly appreciated xoxo
I've sat in my car for 25 minutes trying to catch up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Am I missing anything?
Indycar boys living for the drama

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
They’ve taken to wearing bad tights over summer? Interesting choice

(I’m sorry, I couldn’t resist)
I'm dying 🤣 Petition for it to be referred to as tit-hosiery from now on. After all, tit tights often fall down and drag your knickers with them....and Alpine have well and truly had their pants pulled down today!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.