Formula 1 Wags #127 The Mystery of Clive Abiteboul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I know I’m being silly but I’m actually upset for DR

i know it’s sport and it’s the name of the game bla bla bla but it still hurts

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I have an alternative suggestion, Zhou to Alpine as an ex Renault academy driver and Mick to Alfa to stick with the Ferrari line
Alfa is no longer the Ferrari B Team, Haas is 👀 I kind of do wish Mick would cut his Ferrari ties to thrive on his own though

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm dying 🤣 Petition for it to be referred to as tit-hosiery from now on. After all, tit tights often fall down and drag your knickers with them....and Alpine have well and truly had their pants pulled down today!
As we say in Norway: they have shitted on their calf. 😂

Or to say it in Petter Solbergs tone: they have shitted on the drag 😂 (please look up some of his quotes on YouTube if you don't know, they are hillarious😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am sorry to mention that in the past Daniel said he is more interested in driving than technical/engineering stuff, what might make adapting to the cars a bit trickier, to say the least LOL please insert *running away gif that Monza always posts* here LOL
Daniel was most likely being a tit when he said that because Franz toast and even helmut Marko have said in the past that Daniel has always been really good at hopping out the car and articulating what he needed from the car both set up and development wise.
When he said he wasn’t a technical driver I believe he was talking about feeling the needs of a car versus just looking at data, which he isn’t the first driver to do that. Some drivers are more engineer savy like Seb, nico, and Lewis

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

It will all be ok once it all settles down again, he’ll still have a seat somewhere, I know it’s not ideal but it might work out in his favour

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As if this day isn't chaotic enough already, the F1 account is suddenly tweeting in Spanish.

It's still only day TWO of summer break 😭
1659470680558.png

(they deleted the tweet already, rip)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Daniel was most likely being a tit when he said that because Franz toast and even helmut Marko have said in the past that Daniel has always been really good at hopping out the car and articulating what he needed from the car both set up and development wise.
When he said he wasn’t a technical driver I believe he was talking about feeling the needs of a car versus just looking at data, which he isn’t the first driver to do that. Some drivers are more engineer savy like Seb, nico, and Lewis
Even McLaren people said that, Daniel keeps a lot of this stuff to himself

Reactions: 7

Yeah some silly career choices (I get why he left RB, the move to McLaren was the bad one, but he couldn't have known). He deserves better, but he might have some master plan up his sleeve. Pretty much anywhere else would be a good move for him. There's always tinkering in the background, he'll be ok.

He's not out of a seat. We don't know what's happening, as of right now everything is speculation and his 70th confirmation of staying at McLaren is the latest. It'll all be fine. I genuinely think it's just silly season at its best with silly rumours everywhere. Try to stay away from it a bit, it's really a lot because there's so much attention on him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.