Formula 1 Wags #127 The Mystery of Clive Abiteboul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what the duck lol (this is from a journalist but idk where they got it from and if it's true)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine the messages drivers sending each other over the drama 😂. Can’t post it on the main WhatsApp group so all secret groups with different people

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This thread has lasted like 10 hours and now we're almost ready for a new one 😂😂 What a day
I got home from work and starting catching up with the previous thread and the goings on from last night and it's been hours now and I am still here! It's been a wild 24 hours 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Imagine the messages drivers sending each other over the drama 😂. Can’t post it on the main WhatsApp group so all secret groups with different people
No because this is legit us rn 😂😂and in other news I made it to the end 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Shame it’s summer break really, I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in the paddock with this going down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay genuine question to the DR fans….

If he does leave McLaren and sign with another F1 team will you be happy or sad?

As a McLaren my fan I think I would be happy. McLaren need points and it’s just not working. And while I’m not a massive DR fan I do like him so I think a move would be best for him as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Right there will prob be like another 3 threads by the time I wake up but your girl is tired and needs food and wants to watch athletics highlights for the commonwealth games so I’m pulling a Mclaren for just now…might set an hour earlier alarm for the morning just to be on the safe side
It’s been a wild one Tattle…I love this stupid little sport and I love you all dearly ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Este accidentally posting in the main group chat and deleting his msg in the hopes no one saw it.

Definitely NOT done this myself before 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shame it’s summer break really, I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in the paddock with this going down 😂
Thats what I was thinking. Bet they were raging when they found out. Men in my experience are worse gossips than women 😂

Reactions: 7
Right there will prob be like another 3 threads by the time I wake up but your girl is tired and needs food and wants to watch athletics highlights for the commonwealth games so I’m pulling a Mclaren for just now…might set an hour earlier alarm for the morning just to be on the safe side
It’s been a wild one Tattle…I love this stupid little sport and I love you all dearly ❤❤
Sleep well pal! I was going to force myself to have an early night tonight and then PASTRAMI of all people had to ruin it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.