Formula 1 Wags #127 The Mystery of Clive Abiteboul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, Ferrari posted new Full Access
part of me doesn't want to watch it, part of it does

this gif also applies to some other events of today, like Alonso not telling Alpine. I found info about how it supposedly went down with Aston, but I have to verify if it's someone's projection or a true gossip (you never know these days LOL)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
McLaren been getting all these new sponsors, Zak just needs to find a contract law firm to sponsor them now given all these legal wranglings going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
if one of you will thirst over Daddy brown a will end you 🐍 😂 we have only Daddy Toto and Daddy Clive okay ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
also LH's interview- I haven't watched it but saw people referring to and it's apparently good and relaxed:

Reactions: 3

View attachment 1465858

This situation is way too entertaining, it's a mess
I dont know if any of you remember the series "SKAM", that was really popular all over Europe in 2014-2015 ish. (It was norwegian, and someone I know played in it😎) but it had this famous hashtag: #Williammåsvare /#williamneedstoanswer or something.
Let's bring #MarkNeedsToAnswer to trending!

Just a gif of the OG #needstoanswer couple😂

Reactions: 3
Is she even alive ? 😂
Im getting the sense that Heidi is hanging out in LA trying to get her new career established. I am assuming DR will be there for break anyway. hoping she'll be around a bit more 2nd half of the season

Reactions: 11
Oh, Ferrari posted new Full Access
part of me doesn't want to watch it, part of it does

this gif also applies to some other events of today, like Alonso not telling Alpine. I found info about how it supposedly went down with Aston, but I have to verify if it's someone's projection or a true gossip (you never know these days LOL)
Just watched it. Not very exciting & Carlos being in a mood in every video 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.