Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

S877

All these rumours of McLaren holding secret talks with Oscar/Webber just make me dislike that snake Zak Brown even more! If Daniel does go to Alpine or anywhere else I just hope he gets his mojo back to wipe the floor with McLaren 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Personally had a moment today when I realized the grid is not gonna be so nice and friendly next year
this year i feel like seb really has been there as the glue between all the drivers. without him i dont think there is anyone else who has everyone's respect. i mean lewis is great, but he's also not the leader i see meshing with all of them. there will be no other seb

• Sad
  • Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Would love to see him at Alpine too. People say he should never have left Red Bull, I don’t think he should have ever left Renault. I just can’t see it working for him in McLaren and it would be a shame if that’s where his f1 career finishes. Alpine are serious contenders this year against McLaren and maybe that car would be better for him. We know what he’s capable of.

*manifests Oscar Pastrami being offered McLaren and DR going to Alpine*
IM SO HERE FOR OSCAR BEING CALLED PASTRAMI!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Let's start manifesting the return of Cyril 🕯

I mean I agree he's too good to be sloppy seconds but he's also so sexy so I'm tornnnnn
LOVE ME SOME CYRIL!

1659382658590.jpeg

And Renault Daniel was just PEAK DANIEL. Ugh. The hair, the racesuit, the beard. Yes please.

IM SO HERE FOR OSCAR BEING CALLED PASTRAMI!!!!!
I would like @aac_124 to photoshop Oscar onto a pastrami sandwich for my prof pic 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
that was a great morning for us tattlers (and us trying to figure out his social media by the sole fact that he's South African, a driver's coach and has a dog named Mika) 😂😂
This is still the single best thing that ever happened on here and I have to but my tongue so damn hard irl when a fitting topic comes up because I wouldn’t even know how to explain that
I'm still mortified that I came downstairs in my stained dressing gown with backcombed hair and eye make up from the wedding I'd be too the night before. Still wonder if he's shown Danny Ric the selfie of him with my cardboard cutout 🤣

• Haha

S877

Alonso causing the DRAMA. Was DR even aware that McLaren were trying to drop him next year, after publicly saying they wouldn’t, or do we think this has just blown everything into the open?

aidil

VIP Member
i haven’t purchased yet but someone needs to talk me out of buying this because where the heck would i wear it but also look at charles’ little hat:

View attachment 1461113

i need a tacky sharl t-shirt so badly!
Ahhh this is so adorable! 🥺 Why can I never find cute AT stuff like this! The hat is too cute!

This is my tacky Pierre shirt winging its way to me! They did have a Sharl version too 🤣

1659294981351.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15

imolathesecond

VIP Member
It could be very possible he has some pre agreement with Williams but also it was reported on sky Germany and by other journalists that he was making plans with McLaren so who knows
According to Journalist everyone is making plans with McLaren except Daniel

• Haha

landooooo

VIP Member
I hope Lewis/Lando/Pierre now focus all their attention over the summer on providing us with content we NEED 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Daniel can walk away from McLaren at the end of this season without Alpine buying him out, as the option for his 3rd year seems to be his.

I love DR but there's a clear reason why he's a consistent silly season target, he's just not getting the results unfortunately. At this point McLaren would surely be thining it's worth the risk to throw someone like Piastri in there, he doesn't have years of a specific driving style to unlearn.

I know DR has confirmed his intention to stay but that was when there wasn't a seat at Alpine. Maybe DR has made his mind up that he has a point to prove to try to turn things around with McLaren and next year will be his final year in F1, it's as likely as him moving to Alpine at this point.

I both love and hate silly season 🙃
You've said everything I was going to say. Sadly the reason Danny is a target is because he's being paid alot of money and not really giving them any return.
Now, I 100% think Danny wants to stay there...why wouldn't he? No offence but the paycheck is coming in still and he's water tight for another season, after which he might retire. However, as much as McLaren say they are behind him, my cynical side wonders if they have stirred up some of this speculation in a bid to maybe nudge him out.
Depends what Daniel wants I suppose...he's not gelling with that car so maybe it would be an idea to cut his losses and try for one last push in a more competitive car that could suit him more.

90sgirl

VIP Member
I’m starting to wonder if the talk about Lawrence stroll selling up is now plausible. Can’t see him and Alonso getting on so well 😂

My friend at haas actually had a job interview at Aston but she saw Alonso was signed and was like no thank you 😅

• Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
Happy new thread and happy summer break . Please rest and enjoy your time off but god please pool pictures , party pictures , all this stuff belong to instagram ! Not your private gallery 😂 thank youuu😂❤

• Heart
  • Haha