Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

90sgirl

VIP Member
Right just so I get the names right

Oscar Pastrami - Oscar Piastri
Clive - Cyril

• Haha
Reactions: 15

OOps2022

VIP Member
dropping in for a sec:
- those t-shirts and F1 related things are actually really cool, I am thinking of getting Guenther bag:p

I know some people don’t like Matt but his reaction was every Ferrari fan 😂
the way they reacted, disbelief in the eyes so clear LOL

at least C2 have eachother, look
331f41f265132cc581b57806cd85e4249be031c0.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
There's one big issue here, no way Alpine can afford to buy Daniel out of his very expensive and sealed McLaren contract, and I can't imagine they would want to give McLaren (their rival this year) that amount of money for a guy that left them for no reason at all. Nor would Daniel go back there willingly, and again, McLaren has no choice but to keep him since they have no real alternative.
Colton and Pato - no superlicense, Ugo - way too young, Oscar - either Alpine or Williams, other F1 drivers - linked to seats, F2 rookies - risky

I think the rumours are a bit silly at this point. Daniel has been the silly season target for no reason really, he has a contract, and while there are always exit clauses and whatnot, I think with the repeated confirmations and the lack of alternatives this is done. He's been linked to every seat in every racing series except the one he actually has, same goes for his seat.
Daniel can walk away from McLaren at the end of this season without Alpine buying him out, as the option for his 3rd year seems to be his.

I love DR but there's a clear reason why he's a consistent silly season target, he's just not getting the results unfortunately. At this point McLaren would surely be thining it's worth the risk to throw someone like Piastri in there, he doesn't have years of a specific driving style to unlearn.

I know DR has confirmed his intention to stay but that was when there wasn't a seat at Alpine. Maybe DR has made his mind up that he has a point to prove to try to turn things around with McLaren and next year will be his final year in F1, it's as likely as him moving to Alpine at this point.

I both love and hate silly season 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 14

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Actually shocked. Feels like a massive step down for Alonso. I thought it would be Alpine or bust for him. Clearly alpine refused to pay him as much as he wanted. And AM have just gone yes to whatever Fernando wanted given how quick this has happened.

So Piastri in at Alpine to confirm.

WTF! Is this genuine? Lance is going to HATE it!
Lance is gonna get fucked.

• Haha
i will forever be grateful for @1millionjellybeans (i think it was your daughter) to introduce me to his social media
You are welcome...still giggle about that morning. And REALLY wish we had secure secret messaging so I could tell you all the hot 🫖 he spilled 🤣. Next time he's at Brands Hatch I'm taking a punt and messaging him to see if he wants round 2 of a night out! My sofa is always open for him.

• Heart
  • Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
I don't know if Ferrari's strategy is still up to discussion LOL, but I had to post this the moment I saw it 😂
09c4aee2a6e5312ebb0f9403e9e6b5410408dcd0.jpg

and here something else, just look at them and their little crowns that someone added (Toto looks even better now in my opinion)
I got inspired by Cyril's mention here and I am thinking of rewatching this video where he gets the tattoo if we do not receive enough current summer break content :ROFLMAO:

28a3c2f3b000b531ffdcbd0f466a8a4c38af9eaa.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

aidil

VIP Member
My Sharl ladies, I just purchased this alongside my new tacky Pierre merchandise. Don’t say I don’t manifest for you xoxoxox 💜💜💜

1659292604511.jpeg

also look at these best friends waiting to be freed from their teams 🥹🥹
My heart 🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
  • Heart