Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maisie20

VIP Member
All, we removed the original comments and the replies to keep here ontopic. As always if you think someone has broken the rules report and let us deal with it.

Let's get back ontopic
What’s your thoughts on Nando’s move to Aston Martin Ms Mod?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

hello2723

VIP Member
Can I get a crash course on what happened last year, I wasn't around for all of that
long story short, lando and lu causing chaos when someone leaked this photo of them 😅
Screenshot_20220731-164831_Gallery.jpg

followed by months of detective work caused by hinty stories showing they were still together but they ended all of the fun with the "my sunshine" confirmation post 😅

• Haha
I want to like Aston Martin as a team but with Fernando and Lance AND Daddy Stroll there I will be unable to. Nando and Daddy Stroll will be an extremely interesting power dynamic....
That's the thing. The team are brilliant. As a Brit they are a real heritage team, working hard to encourage more women to join them (I think they are aiming for 30% of their workforce to be female) , great initiatives and really good opportunities for their fans. But all of that is pointless with an unlikeable team. I mean I respect Fernando as a driver and am not someone who thinks he should retire just because he's 41, talent is talent at any age, but he's a trouble maker and has caused huge issues in teams before.

• Heart

Knit Happens

VIP Member
Well I had a loooooot of posts to catchup on. The bar I was in didn't have commentary on most of the race so it was kinda hard to know everything that was going on, but it was very obvious that Ferrari once again absolutely dropped an almighty stinker on strategy. Pleased for Mercedes picking up another double podium though.

Alonso to Aston Martin is a bit of a speedy WTF, but hopefully this means Oscar gets the Alpine seat now and I am 100% here for that.

I've had about 4 hours sleep cos I was so full of adrenaline when I got back from the football. Was AMAZING to be there in person to see the Lionesses bring it home. My voice is absolutely destroyed but I don't care 🤣 Never thought I would see Wembley looking like this for a women's football match ❤🤍

20220731_193103.jpg

• Heart

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
Sorry for bringing this up again - i was celebrating my birthday today so i couldn't be online earlier - but i was just reading back what i missed and I hope the tattler that got attacked earlier is doing okay - and i'm glad that the people who were here when it happened were supportive. I'll try to supress my FOMO - but hey, we're nosy bitches after all... I won't speculate of course, i'm just glad it got dealt with, thanks to the mods : )

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm out of touch on this one - who's Nadine?
She's the minister for culture, media and sport which is laughable as my cat knows more about culture, media and sport than her. She's also a complete Boris supporter, extremely right wing and pissed off all nurses and midwives by saying we would be happy not getting a payrise as we knew the money would be going to our husbands instead 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Sick

LaBlonde

VIP Member
omg is that george admiring himself with a mirror?! i love it 🤣

Let’s not forget seb said he only made his choice and told the AM team on Wednesday of his choice to leave…. Alpine clearly wanted to keep alonzo and Oscar was set for Williams takeover of latifi. This decision is a quick on over the weekend. Alpine will have offered fernando a one year contract, and AM will have come in with big money and a multi year.. no brainier.
fernando is that guy you half-heartedly message on tinder because the one you were really interested in ghosted you but then he swipes back and now you’re committed to the match.

AM will regret this rebound relationship! 🤣

• Haha