Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
I never been this tired in my whole life πŸ˜… but it was amazing :love:
Turned out general admission is great for Hungaroring so we were at the front row for whatever we wanted without special effort mainly because people were kind everywhere - at the track, in traffic, in all sorts of queues. Waaaay better than on football matches. On the other hand I am kinda disappointed with atmosphere, I expected party non-stop but there wasn't. There were cheers only in first laps of practices and f2, f3 races but that was all of it. Us 3 were *excited gif* all the time nevertheless πŸ˜‚. Tried to start *seven nation army* Daniel Ricciardo/Yuki Tsunoda, Let's go Lando, Super Max, references such as inchident, Maria Karei, no Michael no etc... But nothing. Succeeded only on Saturday when sun finally came wooohooo πŸ₯Ά. Even Ferrari fans during race (before disaster) we were surrounded were pretty quiet. Maybe my expectations were different because I'm used to football which is religion in Croatia πŸ˜†. Therefore I'm used to but pretty annoyed with booing which they did to Max *watching you gif*
For the first practice we were at the fence of turn 11 and I'll never forget hearing screams from previous grandstand thinking "okaaay okaaay let me see you" then phew. Just poof. Like it's stupid to say I didn't know they are so fast because I did, but... They are SO fast. Chills from head to toe still. Red Bull and Ferrari are insane, you can see how faster they are comparing to other teams just by looking at them. McLaren is so pretty I can't believe it. On the rain ever prettier. Red Bull is beautiful as well, livery looks powerful af.
We hoped for the rain but after 15 minutes of it we were so annoyed lol. You can't use your hands because you cannot dry them anywhere ffs πŸ˜‚.
Drivers parade was so funny but so short. I was so stunned with Lewis I can't stop giggling even now. Daniel and Lando indeed look like golden retriever and golden retriever puppy πŸ₯°.
Race was insane for us, we were standing in turn 12 and were screaming all the time.
It's way harder to keep up with the race without tv coverage but speed, sound and smell are really something I'll miss while watching home.
After the race we and our bricks ended up on track where this fashion icon (wearing all clothes she brought with her because there was a wind colder than other Croatian realigion - bura) did this tattle special

IMG_20220801_173428.jpg

All in all it was insane, I'm still buzzing and remembering new details and impressions so I'll probably become that annoying "...when I was at the race..." person πŸ˜‡. But yeah... Hope I'll manage to catch up with off-track things until the end of summer break πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Happy new thread!!
Missed watching the race.
Having a hard day.
husband has some mental problems, is burned out, is worried about things that are never gonna happen. Me with covid exhaustion and brainfog. So tired, but a lot of stress in the house. Took a long walk this afternoon to talk. It is hard at the moment seeing someone struggle but being to exhausted to help him.
Were gonna be ok. But it's not really great at the moment. Were having vacation now, but to stressed and exhausted to enjoy.

So happy with you guys. Being here helps for escaping real life for a moment, you make me laugh, enough distraction by looking at nice pictures of drivers., learning new English words, so thank you all❀.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! So glad I found this forum filled with great and funny people <3

Actual footage of me checking Tattle while in a bar waiting for the birthday drinks:

1659386783242.png

Actual footage of me still checking Tattle while in a bar after getting the birthday drinks:

1659386870014.png

absolutely thriving right now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

oetkb

Wtf. Does the man not have a pension? Has he secretly gambled away every penny he has?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Rayne

VIP Member
I’m at a weird age where the team principles are hotter to me than most the drivers but some of the drivers are still age appropriate and hot and to quote Charles I’m confused

• Haha
  • Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Happy new thread and summer break!

1659280955045.jpeg

That’s Hungary done and dusted… Ferrari chose Plan P for pain and it looks like it will be another WDC for Max!

Bring on four weeks of thirst traps to help those of us with team strategy depression πŸ₯²

• Heart
  • Haha

Futtrit

VIP Member
Can people stop saying you missed a drama. You didn't.

Someone new came to attack a tattler. They were banned and their comment removed. A couple of posts quoting them were removed as they had the original comment and it encourages trolls responding to them and talking about them.

That's it. Just ignore and report if anyone comes here to troll and we'll deal with it.

Please no more talk of it as it'll only encourage more and gives the trolls the attention they want.
BUT DO YOU THINK CHARLES LECLERC IS FIT MOD? THAT IS WHAT WE ALL WANT TO KNOW....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

hello2723

VIP Member
Apparently some legal issues going on with Oscar and Alpine, who would've thought Webber would be serving the drama we wanted πŸ˜…

• Wow

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
I feel like we need to introduce thread titles to these threads, I can see it now...

Formula 1 Wags #127 The Mystery of Clive Abiteboul

• Haha
  • Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Not f1 related but yesterday it is a team with only female drivers that won the 24h of spa in the GT serie. Well done girls! πŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 20