Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello2723

VIP Member
lets hope for more iconic moments over the summer break, last years break might be a bit difficult to beat though 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Futtrit

VIP Member
Really starting to like the sound of Daniel to alpine - I don’t think it’ll happen and my McLaren fangirl heart would break, but it feels like it would be good for him and piastri would be great for McLaren?
I've been thinking......

Maybe give DR a shot in the Alpine to see if he's just shit in a McLaren! If he's rubbish in that as well then he gets the boot.....

• Haha
  • Angry

Rayne

VIP Member
I hope Alpine don’t take Danny Ric back, as it’s like when one of your mates gets back with an ex who screwed her over and you’re just like WHY would you do that when he screwed you over, broke your heart and left you 😂

and I say this as a principled Danny Ric fan 😂

• Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
omg is that george admiring himself with a mirror?! i love it 🤣

fernando is that guy you half-heartedly message on tinder because the one you were really interested in ghosted you but then he swipes back and now you’re committed to the match.

AM will regret this rebound relationship! 🤣
Screenshot_20220801-094006_Twitter.jpg

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
I have to go for today, I need to prepare some stuff for tomorrow for work what I delayed until now and can't any longer.
thank you for today, it's so much better to watch the race with your comments :) see you soon!

look what someone posted, Sharl waiting for Carlos, but also I see Daniel and Lance :)

• Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
So the other news is Pear is having a no slag summer and is getting back with an ex? (See guys it does happen)

DAB5CA87-B01A-4FB3-B5A5-178006914B38.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart