Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spielberg

VIP Member
It was a while back, the weekend before the Monaco GP, my daughter and mates met him in a club and I woke up to find him on my sofa. He was coaching up the road at Brands Hatch that morning 🤣
that was a great morning for us tattlers (and us trying to figure out his social media by the sole fact that he's South African, a driver's coach and has a dog named Mika) 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
I have to agree I honestly think at this stage there’s no smoke without fire about the transfer/contract issues. Ted reported Mark Webber was pushing Mclaren hard for DRs seat a few weeks ago and that’s why he hadn’t signed with Williams yet. Hopefully if Daniels given the opportunity to sign with Alpine he’ll see it as a way to stay longer in F1.
Yeah I mean he'd likely be lead driver, with Piastri at McLaren, there's no competition for his seat for a few years.

Silly season 2024 comes round, Lewis retires and Sharl takes his seat at Merc after some prolonged misery at Ferrari. DR fresh off a best of the rest redemption arc at Alpine, goes to Ferrari, and the follow the Sainz trilogy is complete, unlocking the magic spell for DR to win his first championship with Ferrari aged 35 (I dunno, maths are hard). This theory is how I sleep at night

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

monza

VIP Member
Pierre's relationships are similar as uni year... From semester to semester

Last edited:
  • Haha

lni33

VIP Member
I’m gonna need someone to keep a list of all the girls Pierre is seen with over summer, I’m already confused and it’s day 1 😂😂

• Haha

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Can people stop saying you missed a drama. You didn't.

Someone new came to attack a tattler. They were banned and their comment removed. A couple of posts quoting them were removed as they had the original comment and it encourages trolls responding to them and talking about them.

That's it. Just ignore and report if anyone comes here to troll and we'll deal with it.

Please no more talk of it as it'll only encourage more and gives the trolls the attention they want.

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I go to work and suddenly Fernando is at Aston Martin, that is one move I did not expect at all

Lance and Fernando won’t make it 3 days as teammates

• Haha