Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Happy new thread but more importantly…HAPPY SUMMER BREAK!!!!!
Here is to 4 weeks of thirst traps and rumours…Pierre I’m counting on you. It’s time for the one big old

*inhales. exhales.screams.*

HOT SLAG ERA PIERRE SUMMMMERRRRRRR
1659291256496.jpeg

*Kika, you seem normal and your Dad is fir hit for the next 4 weeks do us all a god damn favour and leave our Frenchie alone please and thank you
*And no I’m not going to mention the Ferrari strategy ✨issues✨ but big up Britcedes and Maxy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Blablabla29

VIP Member
OK i was doubting this DR at alpine rumour was true but i have seen things that made me reconsidering things. Auto Hebdo, one of the french biggest motorsport magazine says that DR would be the number 1 choice for alpine. And they are usually really well informed, especially with Alpine, they were the first to announce ocon to renault in 2020, that Renault will change name for Alpine in 2021, and they are not the kind of people to throw things like that without some serious sources behind it. Apparently Piastri already signed a pre contract with one team (but they didn't say which one) so he is blocked and can go to alpine without alpine needing to spend a lot of money to break it. Not saying this is a done deal but want to share the french point of view on this situation with you. Maybe it will be all wrong and the silly season can still be crazy 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

monza

VIP Member
Btw I didn't post race weekend gifs soooo here they are, belated

YAAASSS Q

CASH MONEY BITCHESSSS

(Max without pole)

Max win

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Futtrit

VIP Member
Actually shocked. Feels like a massive step down for Alonso. I thought it would be Alpine or bust for him. Clearly alpine refused to pay him as much as he wanted. And AM have just gone yes to whatever Fernando wanted given how quick this has happened.

So Piastri in at Alpine to confirm.

Lance is gonna get fucked.
I want to like Aston Martin as a team but with Fernando and Lance AND Daddy Stroll there I will be unable to. Nando and Daddy Stroll will be an extremely interesting power dynamic....

• Haha
Reactions: 18

aidil

VIP Member
WAHOO! I passed with 80%! So glad that’s out of the way now! God I hate dental work.

• Heart

kklurker

Unrelated to all the Alonso to Aston buzz but just saw this on Twitter and I died 🤣
7BEC9502-33E4-47FD-80FA-6D8205D9CDA2.jpeg

Man, still can’t believe Seb’s retiring… and Alonso is replacing him at Aston. And all of this in the span of a week?

Maybe Alpine announce Oscar when he does his FP session after the summer break. But does that also mean Nicky is staying at Williams or do they call up Logan or does that open the door to someone else? #sillyseason

• Haha
  • Heart