Formula 1 Wags #126

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oooooh, it’s getting tasty now

That's so wrong from Aston Martin, they must have known Alpine didn't know. I know it's business etc etc but that's just out of order in my probably naive opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Its apparently confirmed the pre-agreement Oscar had is with Mclaren, its possible it may have been for the 2024 seat though

Reactions: 10
That's so wrong from Aston Martin, they must have known Alpine didn't know. I know it's business etc etc but that's just out of order in my probably naive opinion.
No I absolutely agree, finding out from another teams press release is very disrespectful

But I’ll take a bit of drama to spice up the summer 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Personally believe this is the only way mclaren are going to settle this 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No I absolutely agree, finding out from another teams press release is very disrespectful

But I’ll take a bit of drama to spice up the summer 😅
Oh yeah, I'm not complaining drama wise (it's F1, no one is an angel....) 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah i was listening to some french journalists yesterday and they were saying that it was a strange situation and that alonso probably did all of this behind alpines back. And that's why now it is a mess because alpine try to put oscar somewhere else thinking alonso will stay and now they look like fools 😬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Right I went to bed early, I’m on my break now and trying to figure out who’s Clive. He sounds like Cyril’s evil twin.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This just proves (once again) what an absolute prick Fernando is. Weasely duck.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.