Formula 1 Wags #126

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this might’ve been posted already as it’s a little old but i’m DYING at how fast george’s smile drops when he realizes he wasn’t first to answer lewis 😭😭😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
oooh, I have to go now, but if the whole summer break will look like today in this thread, we'll be fine girls and Stephen 🥰😘😘😘:ROFLMAO:
Catching up on my way to work and trying not to snort with laughter and confuse my Dad…this was vv cute I love you all ❤

Understood. And sad.

I'm feeling a little sick/pissed off a lot
Sorry that is the most awkward looking hug 😂😂also is it like in the people who stay there’s rent contract or something that all couples need to take a picture in the lift like that??

Ok I got to page 45…I’ll see you all on my lunch break xoxo

Reactions: 9
Good morning ❤
So happy I was there last night for Clive, or else I would have been so confused today 😂

Good to see Pierre bringing some drama and not taking parts of the bill when out partying!
he was probably busy finding a shag for the night

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Soooo I really have a lot to catch up on 😆
Quadrant again didn't have a model so Luisa was an obvious choice?
(HA I was so right last time)
😏😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like we need to introduce thread titles to these threads, I can see it now...

Formula 1 Wags #127 The Mystery of Clive Abiteboul

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.