Formula 1 Wags #126

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i swear to god if any patients can hear my giggling away on my lunch break right now they will be eh confused😂😂I’ve not had a good laugh like this in a while so thank you Tattle ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
i swear to god if any patients can hear my giggling away on my lunch break right now they will be eh confused😂😂I’ve not had a good laugh like this in a while so thank you Tattle ❤
You need to thank Clive for that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You need to thank Clive for that 😂
never had a patient called Clive but knowing my luck we will get a new one today and I won’t be able to take it seriously…so sorry in advance to that guy and his prescription xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Man this much sensation after only 2 days of summer break... and the squids aren't even on holiday yet (I think??) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wouldn’t Oscar be expected to have the Alpine seat in 2024 as they were planning on Nando being a seat warmer for 2023? So if he has an agreement with McLaren it must be for 2023?

McLaren were planning to shaft DR somehow and honestly if Daniel doesn’t leave McLaren after this he’s a fool

if DR has sense if offered he’ll sign with Alpine or next year will be his last in F1 if not this year

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Man this much sensation after only 2 days of summer break... and the squids aren't even on holiday yet (I think??) 😂
The squids will be drama free this summer. And not our focus 😂

They'll just relax and chill, while we're gonna be over here partying with Clive and Andy, watching Pierre slag his way through Europe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t Oscar be expected to have the Alpine seat in 2024? So if he has an agreement with McLaren it must be for 2023?

McLaren were planning to shaft DR somehow

if DR has sense if offered he’ll sign with Alpine or next year will be his last in F1
Told you...it's Zak who is perpetuating the Danny leaving stories, I bet. Andreas might say he supports him in public but I genuinely think they want to nudge him out, then they can say it was his choice and not have to pay out. Sneaky fuckers.

Honestly, who knew this drama was coming. It's like the teams knew we needed something for the summer break.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
All this has done is make everyone think Zak and Andreas' claims Daniel is staying seem like bs 🤦‍♀️😅

Reactions: 9
Told you...it's Zak who is perpetuating the Danny leaving stories, I bet. Andreas might say he supports him in public but I genuinely think they want to nudge him out, then they can say it was his choice and not have to pay out. Sneaky fuckers.
Yup 100% agree there’s no way that amount of rumours came from nowhere. Poor guy but that’s F1 and his performances were sub par

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.