Formula 1 Wags #126

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been caught out by a fake Twitter post breaking that Daniel was retiring. My heart! Never moved so fast to Daniel and McLaren socials so I could see it wasn’t true. Talk about stress for the morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just been caught out by a fake Twitter post breaking that Daniel was retiring. My heart! Never moved so fast to Daniel and McLaren socials so I could see it wasn’t true. Talk about stress for the morning!
I saw this too and was like wtf!

Reactions: 6
Formula 1 WAGS #127 Alonso sold his soul to Daddy Stroll

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Apparently some legal issues going on with Oscar and Alpine, who would've thought Webber would be serving the drama we wanted 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Apparently some legal issues going on with Oscar and Alpine, who would've thought Webber would be serving the drama we wanted 😅
Really starting to like the sound of Daniel to alpine - I don’t think it’ll happen and my McLaren fangirl heart would break, but it feels like it would be good for him and piastri would be great for McLaren?

• Haha
  • Sad
I saw that last night!!

Reactions: 4
I feel like we need to introduce thread titles to these threads, I can see it now...

Formula 1 Wags #127 The Mystery of Clive Abiteboul
Please do it 😂😂😂 I'm enjoying my last days on holiday so i'm just lurking , drinking beer and fighting with my sun allergy 😂 but last night was so fun to read 😂😂

• Heart
Really starting to like the sound of Daniel to alpine - I don’t think it’ll happen and my McLaren fangirl heart would break, but it feels like it would be good for him and piastri would be great for McLaren?
I've been thinking......

Maybe give DR a shot in the Alpine to see if he's just tit in a McLaren! If he's rubbish in that as well then he gets the boot.....

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
All these rumours of McLaren holding secret talks with Oscar/Webber just make me dislike that snake Zak Brown even more! If Daniel does go to Alpine or anywhere else I just hope he gets his mojo back to wipe the floor with McLaren 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've been thinking......

Maybe give DR a shot in the Alpine to see if he's just tit in a McLaren! If he's rubbish in that as well then he gets the boot.....
Whatever it takes! I just need something to hold onto 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.