Formula 1 Wags #126

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry still need to catch up but silly season has BEGUN😂😂
Alonso to AM was not on the bingo card 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He will just stay with haas i think. This is not a bad thing i think. With their ties to Ferrari they are in a better place than before and he can learn from magnussen.
I agree, HAAS have done wonders this year after the last few years abd I think being in a team that requires big driver input is a great learning opportunity for him

• Heart
Reactions: 13
omg is that george admiring himself with a mirror?! i love it 🤣

Let’s not forget seb said he only made his choice and told the AM team on Wednesday of his choice to leave…. Alpine clearly wanted to keep alonzo and Oscar was set for Williams takeover of latifi. This decision is a quick on over the weekend. Alpine will have offered fernando a one year contract, and AM will have come in with big money and a multi year.. no brainier.
fernando is that guy you half-heartedly message on tinder because the one you were really interested in ghosted you but then he swipes back and now you’re committed to the match.

AM will regret this rebound relationship! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
omg is that george admiring himself with a mirror?! i love it 🤣

fernando is that guy you half-heartedly message on tinder because the one you were really interested in ghosted you but then he swipes back and now you’re committed to the match.

AM will regret this rebound relationship! 🤣
Screenshot_20220801-094006_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You dont make a deal in F1 over a weekend. Those contracts are hundred pages long usually. Both set of Lawyers take ages to get through this. Either Vettel was retired and they gave him the chance to make it look on his terms, or Alonso was always in the wings in case Vettel retires.
It's still amazing what lawyers can figure out of with the right time pressure.
There might have been some "if Seb retires"-conversations earlier, and they might have flirted a little.
Its not hard to.say "we can give you everything Alpine is giving you, and more money" and just use an already existing contract as a base for negotiations.
not that I am very good at corporate law and contracts.

Imagine if he's still racing in F1 in 5 years though 😱🤣🤣
One word.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mick has a lot of time on his hands. Let Max, Charles and Lewis battle it out.

He can be complacent in this season and the next one. He has to learn from K-Mag, and one season isn't enough.

Reactions: 11
Well I had a loooooot of posts to catchup on. The bar I was in didn't have commentary on most of the race so it was kinda hard to know everything that was going on, but it was very obvious that Ferrari once again absolutely dropped an almighty stinker on strategy. Pleased for Mercedes picking up another double podium though.

Alonso to Aston Martin is a bit of a speedy WTF, but hopefully this means Oscar gets the Alpine seat now and I am 100% here for that.

I've had about 4 hours sleep cos I was so full of adrenaline when I got back from the football. Was AMAZING to be there in person to see the Lionesses bring it home. My voice is absolutely destroyed but I don't care 🤣 Never thought I would see Wembley looking like this for a women's football match ❤🤍

20220731_193103.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry still need to catch up but silly season has BEGUN😂😂
Alonso to AM was not on the bingo card 😂😂
Was for me! I thought he was No. 1 on Daddy Stroll’s list. They would pay him more money & give him longer contract than Alpine! Yay for Oscar! He finally gets (will get surely) a seat!

Reactions: 6
His radio saying “there’s no way I can get that soft.” came after he boxed and got the hard tyre already
I listened to DR's radio, it sounds like he said "there's no way I couldn've stopped that" - referring to the collision with Stroll.

Reactions: 6
Just saw Alonso’s insta post and wasn’t sure if it was a hoax! Interesting move on his part, given Alpine are doing much better than AM - I guess it’s due to AM offering multi year and more money.

It leaves a decent seat at Alpine, can’t wait for silly season to get underway! Would love Oscar to secure it, but wonder if anyone else on the grid would jump ship to that team.

Reactions: 8
He will just stay with haas i think. This is not a bad thing i think. With their ties to Ferrari they are in a better place than before and he can learn from magnussen.
I’m glad Mick will probably stay at Haas. Didn’t want daddy stroll getting his hands on him 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.