Formula 1 Wags #124

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How exciting!! Have fun

Have a great time!

Reactions: 3
This is probably been discussed but seeing Creepy Kym posting the drivers’ accommodation really bothers me… like I understand many fans are already around, but why not give some sense of privacy to those who are involved it’s like adding fuel to fire honestly

ANDDDD to all of you lovelies who are travelling this weekend - have a safe and great trip hope the weather will be lovely wherever y’all will be and your luggages make it to your destinations 🤍

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
@monza they cancelled meet and great nooo i hope you will find another way to see Daniel Have fun love

I can’t with them

This sounds chaotic. I have a really long drive tomorrow. Going to add this to my Spotify downloads.

* Not the one driving. My husband is. Driving in Ireland terrifies me. Narrow winding roads with people doing 100kph.

Reactions: 6
PIERRE HIVE
he's officially asked
In black and white
*but like doing the same for mclaren is cool too.

Reactions: 7
@monza they cancelled meet and great nooo i hope you will find another way to see Daniel Have fun love
We weren't planning to go anyway
I told you, wattpad or nothing

Everything is so great

AND MCLAREN HAS THE PRETTIEST LIVERY BY FAR
(It really does, my brother agrees and he isn't biased as I am )

Yeah same 🥹 we need McLaren paddock ticket for her
This would come handy

Come on McLaren, I did your drivers many many favours here on tattle

Why is a model at a professional shoot?!?! The fucking audacity!!!

Meanwhile Lando and Luisa remain unbothered, moisturized, flourishing, and in their lane while they celebrate their son’s birthday this weekend.

Reactions: 13
Alfa Romeo had someone working hard all week for this.
he's saved from the sausage factory!

Reactions: 4
IS THAT BANKAI?!!!!!

View attachment 1456818

update: It is!! I’m almost more excited about this than I am about Lu being there

View attachment 1456820
So wholesome. I’m so glad he’s getting to experience this. So nice of Lando to not only get him tickets but give him a whole VIP experience.

Although BanKai may be just excited to meet Max as he is Lando. I don’t know if you ever listen to his streams, I do occasionally, and he loves him some Max Fewtrell.

Meanwhile Lando and Luisa remain unbothered, moisturized, flourishing, and in their lane while they celebrate their son’s birthday this weekend.
Took me a while to think who’s the son… oh, it’s Max F.

you heard it here first guys.. that's why danny won't be with mclaren next year

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.