Formula 1 Wags #124

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm calling it a day, i'm going to see ed sheeran in Paris tomorrow (i'm so excited) but i will need to wake up really early and i still need to pack a few things 🙈 I won't be able to see any racing this weekend or catch on the threads here. Enjoy your weekend and the last race before summer break everyone✌
@monza I hope you have an amazing time at the track ❤

HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!! and also hope you will have fun with maisie opening - please tell me on sunday how much you liked it, will go in september <3

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Having looked at the weather forecast I am wondering if I will miss that much track action whilst out at the E-prix tomorrow! I hope those who are at the Hungaroring have emergency ponchos and spare pants at the ready.

I am meeting my mum at the Excel in the morning and she doesn't usually do trains without someone else with her so I am hoping that with it only being one change that she can't get too lost! I also managed to sign up to go in the pit lane/autograph session halfway through the day so maybe I will have some driver pics to share.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hands down the best promo Quadrant ever did for their apparel. Sad Ria, Niran, Aarav and Steve missed it because of the train etc but this is so cool!
This merch is amazing 😍

I don’t want to put a downer on things but I’m just thinking if lui and lando I’ve break up she’s still going to be In all these promos and all

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Having looked at the weather forecast I am wondering if I will miss that much track action whilst out at the E-prix tomorrow! I hope those who are at the Hungaroring have emergency ponchos and spare pants at the ready.

I am meeting my mum at the Excel in the morning and she doesn't usually do trains without someone else with her so I am hoping that with it only being one change that she can't get too lost! I also managed to sign up to go in the pit lane/autograph session halfway through the day so maybe I will have some driver pics to share.
enjoy tomorrow, I hope you will have great time ☺☺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hands down the best promo Quadrant ever did for their apparel. Sad Ria, Niran, Aarav and Steve missed it because of the train etc but this is so cool!
Yes. By far.

And Lui in her second Quadrant campaign. Werk girl!! Cinnamon in shambles thinking about all the hot and sweaty ways Lando probably compensated her for this 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Expect the worst and then anything seems better 😂
I learnt from the Honda years. Expect the worst (double dnf and 100 places of grid penalty for engine parts) and still somehow got more pain in the races.

Pole for Felix in Indy!! 🧡
Pato P3 😍

A great papaya day, sad I’ll be missing pretty much every racing series tomorrow
Felix doesn't want to go back to Formula E.

Pole for Felix in Indy!! 🧡
Pato P3 😍

A great papaya day, sad I’ll be missing pretty much every racing series tomorrow
Felix doesn't want to go back to Formula E.
Let me lick you please Mick.

Reactions: 1
birthday max taking time for his fans 💪💪
B838D442-6231-4E14-AFBF-967DC7E349E0.png

there actually were a lot of ppl shouting his name tho, kinda impressed 👀😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Has this been posted (I don't know if it is new, I just found this during my research about Sharl's toy in F1 tumblr tag LOL)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.