Formula 1 Wags #124

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so late, I missed Friday, so I’m skipping to Sat-Sun outfits…
Saturday: Making up for my absence on Friday with a cute fit —in papaya orange of course 🧡
7F2CF756-4026-431A-8422-AFE10772440A.jpeg

Sunday: Race day! Hoping, praying, manifesting a good last race before the summer break for DR 🤞
56258C8C-EF94-4D45-B413-E93CAE8E6DDB.jpeg

McLaren looks looks like they understand their upgrades from France more! Hopeful about this weekend for my papaya fam! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
that split is very oddly placed and very high cut 😬

View attachment 1456273
I wonder if it's caught by her bag making it look strange? Would love it in a different colour

so i have had this hobby of making music for quite a while now and i am considering buying a lisence for fl studio (would be about 180€, which isn't too bad as i have saved up all the money i made in the last 19 months) to properly produce my own stuff.... because there is a small voice inside my brain that hopes that it might evolve into something - and if i don't try i won't know...
but yeah, the chances are so small but it would make me so happy... but also my name is not catchy enough i think haha
i'd really apprechiate some of your opinions because i am indecisive and would like to have more opinions < 3
DO IT!!! Worse thing is you try and realise you don't like it - best thing could be anything ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hands down the best promo Quadrant ever did for their apparel. Sad Ria, Niran, Aarav and Steve missed it because of the train etc but this is so cool!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm calling it a day, i'm going to see ed sheeran in Paris tomorrow (i'm so excited) but i will need to wake up really early and i still need to pack a few things 🙈 I won't be able to see any racing this weekend or catch on the threads here. Enjoy your weekend and the last race before summer break everyone✌
@monza I hope you have an amazing time at the track ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Some demon doll in the Ferrari garage 😂
Now I feel tempted to do a research
Sticky, stinky and stuck in queue but happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy

View attachment 1456221
Have a GREAT time!!!
What happened? I missed it & I’m out at football match
He litterally said something like that about Latifi I think who didn't move away quick enough to make place for him during FP2, but it was not that dramatic, F1Tv commentators even laughed that it was a bit harsh to Nicholas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Happy birthday @LaBlonde! 🥳 Hope you’ve had a lovely day! 😍

Just got home from work and boy am I glad it’s the weekend! Need a major catch up! Will have a good scroll through now to get the goss cos so far all I know is that Pierre did tit as usual 🤣

Late to the party but oh my god! You would have to check my pockets because I would 100% try to catnap her 😂 would love another one but don’t think my diva would allow it 😂View attachment 1455661
OH MY LORD. Is your cat a Ragdoll too?! Cos so is mine! He’s exactly the same and definitely wouldn’t tolerate another cat in the apartment! 😂 He’s my little prince and he knows it!

I have serious kitten envy. If my moggy wasn't such a terrorist I'd have a house full but she literally hates all other cats. We had 5 cats at any one time when I was a kid....the vets LOVED us. Think we paid their wages for years 🤣. Enjoy cuddles with this weekend 😍
Of course you’re a crazy cat woman too - my kindred spirit sister wife! 😂👌 My cat is a sick head too, I was fully prepared for a weekend of him hissing at the poor little mite. She’s had a lucky escape getting adopted before I took her! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hands down the best promo Quadrant ever did for their apparel. Sad Ria, Niran, Aarav and Steve missed it because of the train etc but this is so cool!
This is badass, they’ve put a lot more effort into this launch 👏🏻

and the merch looks like stuff I’m really going to like, especially the purple, better prepare my bank account to be abused 😂

• Heart
Happy birthday @LaBlonde! 🥳 Hope you’ve had a lovely day! 😍

Just got home from work and boy am I glad it’s the weekend! Need a major catch up! Will have a good scroll through now to get the goss cos so far all I know is that Pierre did shas usual 🤣

OH MY LORD. Is your cat a Ragdoll too?! Cos so is mine! He’s exactly the same and definitely wouldn’t tolerate another cat in the apartment! 😂 He’s my little prince and he knows it!

Of course you’re a crazy cat woman too - my kindred spirit sister wife! 😂👌 My cat is a sick head too, I was fully prepared for a weekend of him hissing at the poor little mite. She’s had a lucky escape getting adopted before I took her! 🤣
she is! Such a little diva but wouldn’t have her any other way ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1456306Helloooo Mick 🥵

I would say go for it! You never know unless you try and you don’t want to regret not doing it when your older! Life’s too short ❤❤
Go for it 💜 You said it’ll make you happy - that’s a big yes!! X
Listen to your inner voice...
I listened not enough to my inner voice and it left me with a lot "what if i's" now.

Try, maybe it works, maybe not. But you will always have the experience of trying.
thank you so much ... i think i'll give it a go - i'm so excited to get started i can't even express it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is badass, they’ve put a lot more effort into this launch 👏🏻

and the merch looks like stuff I’m really going to like, especially the purple, better prepare my bank account to be abused 😂
i might suck it up and ACTUALLY buy lando’s overpriced merch for once 🥳

• Heart
I'm calling it a day, i'm going to see ed sheeran in Paris tomorrow (i'm so excited) but i will need to wake up really early and i still need to pack a few things 🙈 I won't be able to see any racing this weekend or catch on the threads here. Enjoy your weekend and the last race before summer break everyone✌
@monza I hope you have an amazing time at the track ❤

Ooh enjoy Paris (and Ed Sheeran) ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.