Formula 1 Wags #124

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just seen the interviews on sky. Seemed to suggest they always have the engine up a little higher than others. Interesting.
Curious to see where they end up. Wonder if they’ll jump the mercs who seemed to be struggling today.

if the rain is as bad as forecast with storms it may well be a Sunday morning qualifying.

Reactions: 7
I just seen the interviews on sky. Seemed to suggest they always have the engine up a little higher than others. Interesting.
Curious to see where they end up. Wonder if they’ll jump the mercs who seemed to be struggling today.

if the rain is as bad as forecast with storms it may well be a Sunday morning qualifying.
It’s hard to know with Merc. They had a poor (by their standards) Friday last week too but come Sunday had a double podium so who knows 😅

Reactions: 5
Sticky, stinky and stuck in queue but happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy

IMG_20220729_194434.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think the best things for us Papaya fans to do is assume McLaren are gonna be P19 and P20. Believe in the pain. And then if anything better happens then we can celebrate. 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the best things for us Papaya fans to do is assume McLaren are gonna be P19 and P20. Believe in the pain. And then if anything better happens then we can celebrate. 😂😂
In my head they’re gonna double DNF by crashing into each other. No one can hurt me down here. 🧡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jess Hawkins in W series got a five minute stop go penalty yesterday for exceeding track limits 4 times 😂 we could be in for a weird weekend with track limits

• Wow
Jess Hawkins in W series got a five minute stop go penalty yesterday for exceeding track limits 4 times 😂 we could be in for a weird weekend with track limits
Quite a few in F3 getting times deleted too

Reactions: 6
Pole for Felix in Indy!! 🧡
Pato P3 😍

A great papaya day, sad I’ll be missing pretty much every racing series tomorrow

W Series isn’t regulated by the FIA so that probably won’t happen but probably a bunch of deleted lap times and possibly regular 5 sec penalties 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The 'we are extremly in love and we want to tell the whole world' (over and over and over again)
*but they are really cute😊*
Screenshot_20220729-202307_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
so i have had this hobby of making music for quite a while now and i am considering buying a lisence for fl studio (would be about 180€, which isn't too bad as i have saved up all the money i made in the last 19 months) to properly produce my own stuff.... because there is a small voice inside my brain that hopes that it might evolve into something - and if i don't try i won't know...
but yeah, the chances are so small but it would make me so happy... but also my name is not catchy enough i think haha
i'd really apprechiate some of your opinions because i am indecisive and would like to have more opinions < 3

• Heart
AD0CE1FD-DCF2-4312-8C19-6EF313364E5D.jpeg
Helloooo Mick 🥵
so i have had this hobby of making music for quite a while now and i am considering buying a lisence for fl studio (would be about 180€, which isn't too bad as i have saved up all the money i made in the last 19 months) to properly produce my own stuff.... because there is a small voice inside my brain that hopes that it might evolve into something - and if i don't try i won't know...
but yeah, the chances are so small but it would make me so happy... but also my name is not catchy enough i think haha
i'd really apprechiate some of your opinions because i am indecisive and would like to have more opinions < 3
I would say go for it! You never know unless you try and you don’t want to regret not doing it when your older! Life’s too short ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Go for it 💜 You said it’ll make you happy - that’s a big yes!! X

• Heart
Listen to your inner voice...
I listened not enough to my inner voice and it left me with a lot "what if i's" now.

Try, maybe it works, maybe not. But you will always have the experience of trying.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.