Formula 1 Wags #124

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
happy birthday @LaBlonde Hope you’re having a great day.

I’m back to civilisation. Great break with the kids and nice to be a bit switched off from the world and focus on family time.
Long drive from early this morning so everyone is tired but back just in time for fp2. Thanks for all the travel sickness tips. Much appreciated

Im whispering as what’s happening with McLaren? They have actual pace? 🤯
But I’m a realist McLaren fan and now that rain tomorrow spells danger. Will it all come undone?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I actually think the rain is a chance for McLaren or Merc. Because McLaren was very obviously running a higher engine mode as seen in Sky with their straight line speed that’s usually not so speedy, so the rain might be a chance.
Ultimately they’ll still be P9 and P11 though 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually think the rain is a chance for McLaren or Merc. Because McLaren was very obviously running a higher engine mode as seen in Sky with their straight line speed that’s usually not so speedy, so the rain might be a chance.
Cmon P9 and P10, double points at least 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s thunderstorms forecast for all day tomorrow apparently….if quali can’t go ahead does this mean they’d do them both Sunday?!

bit of rain and we are on for a Lando pole! 😉

(Jks, I will not be getting my hopes up only to be crushed again 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
oh really. They don’t usually do that on Fridays. 🤔 wonder why they’ve went different.

heard on sky will had to go home last week for personal reasons and isn’t here this week either. Hope alls ok.

Reactions: 5
Fans waiting for Lando and Danny and Luisa just came out from the hotel 🙂

Last edited:
  • Heart
I CANNOT

i said it was creepy before but now its just hilarious 😂😂

• Haha
Guys I’m going to be absent from FP shenanigans today as I’m on a late shift BUT… I have a kitten in my pocket and she’s coming home with me tonight I think 🥺 Not permanently as I don’t have space but she’s a cute temporary tenant! Meet Dottie!

View attachment 1455299
I wish my work was to have kittens in my pockets, and not carry 60 kg of fruit per day this weekend. (Not to mention the 100 kg of juice and milk. If I'm not ripped by the end of tomorrow I'm giving up on my ripped girl summer 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lando confirmed it kind of, on Sky. I think they wanted to assess the capabilities of the car heading into the summer break. To fully understand it and work on improvements, but that’s just my guess.

Yeah hope him and his family are alright. 🥺❤

This lady is my spirit animal. You’re a Queen, ma’am.
View attachment 1456134
Haha Yes . That would be me . Oh there is a Luisa nice , let me finish my burger 😂😂
I deleted that picture because cin🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.