Formula 1 Wags #121

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
France pushing hard to keep this race
View attachment 1442071

He's trying to br "fun" again after lando called him an old merc man
They are not really pushing anything, this is just the grandstand of Pierre or esteban and they just give them goodies and flags to sho their support. I suppose this is the same with Max grandstand in austria or any other driver at their home track

Reactions: 4
amazing 🤣🤣

i love the look of serene pride that comes over valtteri’s face whenever he sees that picture. he’s so pleased that’s him 🤣 his expression in the photo of him gifting it to lewis is my absolute favourite.
I own this poster and I too am proud

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dominicalli was talking about a GP in Nice recently but the mayor of the city just say a big no to this plan 😂 I would rather have no french gp at all than another boring street circuit in Nice

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Johnny and Seb in the 1922 racing car, looks very romantic!😂
They look so dapper. Seb just living his best life right now driving vintage cars. I hope he always stays within F1 in some capacity, he has such respect for the past whilst looking to the future 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We have to do 50 more posts before the beginning of the race or we will have to deal with a thread change in the middle of the race 😬😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
A bit late to this section of conversation but Lando trying to write the hospitality managers name with strawberries definitely confirms hes that sort of soft boyfriend who puts strawberry hearts and stuff on Lu's breakfast when he makes it 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
has anyone checked on liam? now that the fricking X Factor shared that niall was the starting point of the band
also, why did simon get all the credit when he did nothing to form 1D
and why did he form the band around the Irish Princess but then turned his mic down on tour?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.